When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:

what  time do u have urs set for 

72 seconds on Chrome Autorefresh Plus.

Edit: Or random min 40 sec, max 120 sec. I have the random on now. Maybe it's my imagination, but it feels like random works best for me.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

72 seconds on Chrome Autorefresh Plus.

Edit: Or random min 40 sec, max 120 sec. I have the random on now. Maybe it's my imagination, but it feels like random works best for me.

Yes Random works and it is amazing what you find.

• Like 1

Good morning hunters. 😃

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, are we?

I am in a good mood because I stopped flying over the South Pickle, and started walking. I have not had any impression of Gentle Grove and the inland parts of the regions around it, but in my totally subjective opinion, this is the best inland area so far. The thick forest was hiding it, but the ground views are spectacular.

If Whaleback are released today, the line of Traditional Houses have their backyard adjacent to Gentle Groove and its lakes. I call that straight bit of road a promenade. The Gentle Grove part by the lakes are really well made. When I landed on my feet in Rocky Heights inland, I found Mole bunting and lightpoles, and other new to me decor. Moles expand their decor from just rocks, flowers and benches.

SSPE253 is now named Hammond Park. It does not show on the map, but when flying or walking in. That is also a really well made inland region with beautiful lakes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

But Hammond Park has some very nice ones too. I never said I was an inland type, but the parcels here, they look twice as big as the others because of all the protected land around.

diagonal_001.png

That's an amazing region, love the views!! Get ready hunters, it's worth the crazy clicking!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Okay so more than one new camper region named : apologies if this already done by someone...

Badger Mounds

Rabbit Run

Lake Dacus

Madison Creek

Orion Falls

Copper Kettle

Whackamole (!!)

Doodah ...

Any more? .... exciting!!

Hmm, so we could have campers today. 😉

Look what I found in SSPE238. Lots of public land around (I draw an arrow pointing at it)

I am not very disappointed when I don't get my "dream" location. They always make more.

diagonal_002.png

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Hmm, so we could have campers today. 😉

Look what I found in SSPE238. Lots of public land around (I draw an arrow pointing at it)

I am not very disappointed when I don't get my "dream" location. They always make more.

diagonal_002.png

Beautiful! Yes campers could be a comin! Probably one region at a time. I do think Whackamole needs to have at least one cabin with a whack-a-mole machine in it

• Haha 1

I have totally missed the camper areas here. I have only been staring south. I had my first home in Ewallen, it was all undeveloped land west/south of it when I moved. A bit of nostalgia to see it again, but my place there has the same owner who got it when I moved out . I see the fence and pool is just the same. It must have gone to someone who is very happy and will not move.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.