When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Whatever they release next I am not in the game any longer. The only houses I was REALLY keen on, really VERY VERY keen on are in Rocky Hights. I camped there for days not to miss when it restarted. Then I thought this days/weeks releases were over and logged ot .... THEN a second release the first time ever! one after the other! If he had read all this here and wanted to make me unhappy and disappointed he could not have done it in any better way - but I know this is sheer coincidence! I am not important enough to be annoyed intentionally! I am just rather fed up right now.

But I have a house - a really nice house - so all is well.

I hear you. But it's all forgotten when they make better regions. Until then, just shop and dance. Things I haven't done in a long time.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There have been double releases but at the same time in one bunch not one after the other.

I didn't even read here anymore for I was convinced this days release was OVER.

Now I am done with it! All other regions can go to other people, :(

Leora, again, bad time not getting a chance. This isn't the final pickle. One more Continent is likely for these Homes.  They are trying to make so it will be service to get one without refreshing.  Your dream home location is coming a future day ahead.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I hear you. But it's all forgotten when they make better regions. Until then, just shop and dance. Things I haven't done in a long time.

I shop ALL the time. I keep thinking to myself that getting rid of my huge region that a friend graciously grandfathered into his for me, will save me money because I won't be able to buy as much stuff because I can't fit as much on 351 prims of land. 

But, with having 3 houses there's always something I want anyway so that hasn't exactly panned out yet. 

That reminds me. Anything good in Fifty Liinden Friday worth buying today? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Leora, again, bad time not getting a chance. This isn't the final pickle. One more Continent is likely for these Homes.  They are trying to make so it will be service to get one without refreshing.  Your dream home location is coming a future day ahead.

Shield, thank you for always being a ray of sunshine and hope. Seriously. Your optimism is always appreciated here.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Whatever they release next I am not in the game any longer. The only houses I was REALLY keen on, really VERY VERY keen on are in Rocky Hights. I camped there for days not to miss when it restarted. Then I thought this days/weeks releases were over and logged ot .... THEN a second release the first time ever! one after the other! If he had read all this here and wanted to make me unhappy and disappointed he could not have done it in any better way - but I know this is sheer coincidence! I am not important enough to be annoyed intentionally! I am just rather fed up right now.

But I have a house - a really nice house - so all is well.

I feel your pain! I’m stuck at work again so no chance to get any of the releases. You’ve been very good at catching some very nice places, keep looking on the bright side. There will be more coastal sims once they complete the entire continent. If only there was a weekend release, sigh. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There have been double releases but at the same time in one bunch not one after the other.

I didn't even read here anymore for I was convinced this days release was OVER.

Now I am done with it! All other regions can go to other people, :(

I'm sorry you're feeling so down about this but I can't help but say that after watching you catch home after home after home with shocking regularity and even catching a rather nice one in Wells Springs today and always deeming them not good enough it's strange to see you pout... there are still a lot of others that can't even seem to get their first one when you've had so many. So you missed out on your dream region.... the odds of landing the exact house you wanted are very bad.... it's only second life....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I shop ALL the time. I keep thinking to myself that getting rid of my huge region that a friend graciously grandfathered into his for me, will save me money because I won't be able to buy as much stuff because I can't fit as much on 351 prims of land. 

But, with having 3 houses there's always something I want anyway so that hasn't exactly panned out yet. 

That reminds me. Anything good in Fifty Liinden Friday worth buying today? 🤣

Izzie's has some nice veins and bloody nails that's worth picking up. Nothing else that's a must.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Plus it is not even noon in SL. Do they go for more? A Friday massive release?

One Linden still hanging around. If you want boats, be very good friends with your computer. Stick to it, just in case... The two regions with boats is attractive.

I quite like the traditionals at Whaleback too ....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I'm sorry you're feeling so down about this but I can't help but say that after watching you catch home after home after home with shocking regularity and even catching a rather nice one in Wells Springs today and always deeming them not good enough it's strange to see you pout... there are still a lot of others that can't even seem to get their first one when you've had so many. So you missed out on your dream region.... the odds of landing the exact house you wanted are very bad.... it's only second life....

I understand what you mean. I knew the odds of getting one of the six or eight PERFEKT lots in Rocky Heights were all against me. I might not have been able to catch any of the houses flying by ... I might have caught one but the wrong one (like it was in Well Springs) and abandoned it again. That would be normal and to be expected and I could have coped with it ....

... but that exactly in the moment when my most wished for region was released this was done in a way it has never been done before and in a way that I didn't even NOTICE the release and didn't even take part in it after having spent endless days and weeks in this thread and constantly aware and refreshing all week all LL working hours ...

.... that somehow is tooo much bad luck! :(

I will not commit virtual suicide though but I think a bit of a fed up feeling is appropriate!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I understand what you mean. I knew the odds of getting one of the six or eight PERFEKT lots in Rocky Heights were all against me. I might not have been able to catch any of the houses flying by ... I might have caught one but the wrong one (like it was in Well Springs) and abandoned it again. That would be normal and to be expected and I could have coped with it ....

... but that exactly in the moment when my most wished for region was released this was done in a way it has never been done before and in a way that I didn't even NOTICE the release and didn't even take part in it after having spent endless days and weeks in this thread and constantly aware abd refreshing all week all LL working hours ... that somehow is tooo much bad luck! :(

I will not commit virtual suicide though but I think a bit of a fed up feeling is appropriate!

This is how I felt about Light of Aurelia. Truly, it was MY dream location. 

Alas, not to be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

do you all know if the red writing of the property will come off or how i do it and also my green land lines,not sure if i have to do something?

I have had that when I got a house. It disappeared by itself.

But you can select your mailbox and hold it, not just click it, until you get a message that it's restarted. Then switch house a couple of times. Derrick Linden is over Rocky Heights.

If the problem persists, you can fly up to him and ask him if he can help.

Edited by Marianne Little

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

This is how I felt about Light of Aurelia. Truly, it was MY dream location. 

Alas, not to be.

yes....it's happened to all of us.... I wanted the light of Aurelia too along with quite a few other regions. As luck would have it I did have a chance with Light of Aurelia but I didn't get one while other regions were often released like 10 minutes before I would get home from work..... I've also had my share of homes that didn't stick or didn't check all the boxes. I look back at my dream locations that were missed and then look forward to what's coming up and always find a new dream location.... That's what's great about the creativity of the mole team... they keep reinventing dreams....

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

yes....it's happened to all of us.... I wanted the light of Aurelia too along with quite a few other regions. As luck would have it I did have a chance with Light of Aurelia but I didn't get one while other regions were often released like 10 minutes before I would get home from work..... I've also had my share of homes that didn't stick or didn't check all the boxes. I look back at my dream locations that were missed and then look forward to what's coming up and always find a new dream location.... That's what's great about the creativity of the mole team... they keep reinventing dreams....

Dear Moles,

Please can we have some more drop level rocky outcrop type front of homes facing sea type homes. 

Please can we have some tree house regions.

Thank you. You do a great job. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.