When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

You keep talking as if you have inside info as to what will happen. What issues with Gangway's houseboats? Why do you think only San Alejandro today? Porthole and Walrus Beach have 'looked ready' for days. The only iffy one I can see is Limevale because part of it is still undeveloped.

I doubt there is any "inside info"; it's just speculation. I agree that some tend to post like they have insider scoop, though (but they don't).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That is really crazy! One of the nicest views I've seen for a houseboat.

I got that one yesterday (looking for a HB for my hubby) and let it go.  Yes, the view is nice, but there's a lot of piers between it and open water, and we really like to sail.  Different strokes!   I've gotten a couple of abandons that were just gems, in my book.  But someone else wasn't charmed by them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Checked last night Limevale is not ready from the red box it extends to the undeveloped island so still in the works.

I'm not so sure about that..... perhaps though.... If you look at the SSP248 land on the map you can see that half of the lot is being used for an entry into where they are putting some campers..... I think they release it as it is and add in the camper entrance later....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I wonder the same thing that is a nice spot but I guess people have there reasons. Some of the houseboats in Walrus Beach I can tell you wont have such a nice view some of them are not very spaced out between them.

Definitely the best houseboat area I've 'acquired', and would have kept it if it weren't for my daydream of a Porthole house ;)

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I doubt there is any "inside info"; it's just speculation.

There are people that follow along closely enough to be able to speculate on the next release .. Youtube is full of speculators on the price of stocks and bitcoin and they generally have more informed info then casual users.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I think they release it as it is and add in the camper entrance later....

Ooo If I were them I would avoid planning for development in a region after it's been released.  QA of your new work would be tough, because region performance will fluctuate so much due to resident content, as well as avatars coming and going.

2 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

There are people that follow along closely enough to be able to speculate on the next release .. Youtube is full of speculators on the price of stocks and bitcoin and they generally have more informed info then casual users.

Speculation is fine if it is labeled as such. I am not so fond of those who post with an air of authority when they have none. It's misleading to folks who don't realize that they are in fact reading speculation.

• Like 3

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

Ooo If I were them I would avoid planning for development in a region after it's been released.  QA of your new work would be tough, because region performance will fluctuate so much due to resident content, as well as avatars coming and going.

I don't think it goes today.... I think they work around in order like they've been doing and do it last along with maybe the big camper release everybody is waiting on.... San Alejandro is my guess followed by Gangway then the one below it and back towards Limevale..... all just what I suppose from watching them move down the entire land mass...

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Speculation is fine if it is labeled as such. I am not so fond of those who post with an air of authority when they have none.

I agree, to a point, could just be the message delivery. Chat can be emotionless...I am happy for the info though from people who spend their time watching.. no matter how it is delivered.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.