When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ooo... nevermind. I think my alt just got one...

In the pulldown, Meadowbrook shows. But Bellesaria was there when I clicked on the pulldown and scrolled up.

If my alt got what I think she got... I may abandon the camper from yesterday in a bit...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just like me ... a constant flow of boats! ... not a single house!

I'll go inworld and check it out

I don't think there are any houses in Lollipop.  I think it is all boats.  If that is the only region released, then the only Houses that would show up are the abandoned ones.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Now Lollipop is online again and there is a huge bunch of avatars. So it has been definately the release of Lollipop. 
I am angry now. Cause......how can I ever get a house boat when the region releases do not show up at my landpage? grrrrrr

Look in the dropdown list! - every time!

Once I had a boat showing (which I did not want) I pressed NEXT and then BACK

After that Bellisseria showed at once after every F5

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Now Lollipop is online again and there is a huge bunch of avatars. So it has been definately the release of Lollipop. 
I am angry now. Cause......how can I ever get a house boat when the region releases do not show up at my landpage? grrrrrr

i was refreshing as allways and got a houseboat i dont really want lol. i will let it go in 30 minuts. try again:) good luck

Just now, Anidusa Carolina said:

well besides the question "to dropdown or not dropdown", lol....... what I don't understand is, how so many can shout "Lollipop was released" while I see it offline for ten more minutes......strange.

My alt is standing on the dock of her new Lollipop houseboat, clicking through the boat choices. Strange that it shows offline - looks like the whole sim is already handed out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.