When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, jeankyn said:

Is there a group available for new-home househunting?

Yes, Bellisseria Citizens and Bellisseria Community, great groups of people who live there and the hunters,I think you can find a number of Belli groups in Groups:) Best of luck!

Just now, Alumna Cornell said:

Elora - which group are you referring to where the moles appear?

They were talking in the Bellisseria Citizens group when they logged on this morning.  It was around 8am SL.  They weren't discussing anything release related, just messing around.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Vuron Beltran said:

They were talking in the Bellisseria Citizens group when they logged on this morning.  It was around 8am SL.  They weren't discussing anything release related, just messing around.

Yes, exactly lol

But, it's gotten to a point where the regulars can kind of guess when they are getting ready to release based on the banter - or so it seems. 

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I wish they would release and be done with it!

Then I could catch ione or miss out and go about my business.

This waiting and refeshing sort of spoils my sunny afternoon! :(

This made me laugh because you could just get up, go outside and enjoy RL! lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Vuron Beltran said:

From the pic, it looks like a decent location.  What was the issue?

I wonder the same thing that is a nice spot but I guess people have there reasons. Some of the houseboats in Walrus Beach I can tell you wont have such a nice view some of them are not very spaced out between them.

I will try at some point and time to show my inherited houseboat I like because I am right near a beach and I call it a cabana.

Edited by tootsiepop1

I think the wait is for region Gangway to release. It has more to offer than just Homes in the other regions. Gangway Houseboat issues when finished region release sometime today or it might wait to Monday. San Alejandro only today because some think Limevale is not ready. It's one or two of those regions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

I think the wait is for region Gangway to release. It has more to offer than just Homes in the other regions. Gangway Houseboat issues when finished region release sometime today or it might wait to Monday. San Alejandro only today because some think Limevale is not ready. It's one or two of those regions. 

You keep talking as if you have inside info as to what will happen. What issues with Gangway's houseboats? Why do you think only San Alejandro today? Porthole and Walrus Beach have 'looked ready' for days. The only iffy one I can see is Limevale because part of it is still undeveloped.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vana Gears said:

It's very surrounded by piers. I just didn't care for it.

I'd just derender/ban that long pier. What a great view beyond. So picturesque. 

I love where my houseboat is because it's on open water and really great for taking my sailboat out but not such a wonderful view - faces other houseboats rear and on one side where all the windows are. I only keep it because of the great sailing ability and I know if I give it up I'll probably never get anything as good for that use again

25 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Checked last night Limevale is not ready from the red box it extends to the undeveloped island so still in the works.

San Alejandro is about the only area right now that I liked some of the homes. I tried and tried to find something good about the homes in Walrus Beach but they are just placed so strangely maybe because this is a hilly part of the region so some are on hills others are low to the ground others seem to be placed close to the house next to it or they are tilted to the positioning of the road. I tried but just could not find anything I was truly happy with. 

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.