When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

Nope.   The Moles are a multinational team, spanning time zones  (that I know of) ranging from Eastern European all the way round the globe and back to South East Asia.   And that's just the northern hemisphere.

We have to work round US times for meetings, of course, but otherwise we work on our projects as and when is convenient for us and whoever is working with us.

Wow a Mole is talking to us 😀 any word on which area maybe release today and/or when? 🤩

• Moles

Just a reminder that if you see me working on a region that looks ready and which has a final name (so not SSP**) that is a good indicator that it will probably be released in the next few days and an even better indicator it won't be released that same day.

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7

4 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

Yes! I’m set at 1.10 and still get timed out 😔 but I’m still sitting here sipping my coffee eyes glued to the refresh screen hoping that today the LL Home Gods grant me a lil home 😬😁👏👏🙏

I've set it higher and I get timed out way before I reach anywhere near the limit. Very frustating

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

Yes! I’m set at 1.10 and still get timed out 😔 but I’m still sitting here sipping my coffee eyes glued to the refresh screen hoping that today the LL Home Gods grant me a lil home 😬😁👏👏🙏

Sign out of your account after being timed out. Sign back in and your ready to go again. Let the Land Page rest for moments, then start 1:10 refresh. Do open the drop down sometimes a Belli home ends up there.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Shield Markus said:

Sign out of your account after being timed out. Sign back in and your ready to go again. Let the Land Page rest for moments, then start 1:10 refresh. Do open the drop down somtimes a Belli home ends up there.

Oh I know all the tricks already 😉

But thanks

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

Just a reminder that if you see me working on a region that looks ready and which has a final name (so not SSP**) that is a good indicator that it will probably be released in the next few days and an even better indicator it won't be released that same day.

Marianne Little said: Both empty. I think Sweetmarsh goes today. It has one of the best locations I've seen, but no house, only a mailbox. Whoever gets it, hold on to it and have a Mole reset the mailbox. This is a beautiful spot. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweetmarsh/221/73/26

Checks on map to see what's what 🤓

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Ok would you like to add my name to the property as owner hehe. That is a lovely little spot thank you for the pic.

It-s even better when you stand on the property and look the opposite direction. A lovely stone bridge. I am pretty sure he was standing on the bridge when he took the picture.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.