When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

Saw them too. Couldnt grab either of them. :(

I think I just saw one of them while I was busily ranting contributing to another thread. As I'm not keen on houseboats I let it slide. But that's the first houseboat I've seen in a few days.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

I think I just saw one of them while I was busily ranting contributing to another thread. As I'm not keen on houseboats I let it slide. But that's the first houseboat I've seen in a few days.

I'm refraining from "contributing" in some of those other threads... SL is my escape and I'm not about to get worked up over some hard ass making outlandish statements. But I do see you replying in other threads and I commend you for keeping composed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Curious Rae what type of home you're looking for? I always thought you had something already. I haven't been keeping up much I guess lol~ 

4 hours ago, sceneris said:

sorry, i haven't got the error page before so i don't know how it looks like

Thats the way the "Error-Page" looks for me ... and refreshing THAT page didn't have ANY effect ... the houseboat just sailed bye ;) about an hour ago.

EROOR_Page.jpg

Edited by Leora Jacobus

6 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Curious Rae what type of home you're looking for? I always thought you had something already. I haven't been keeping up much I guess lol~ 

I am leap-frogging in an effort to find my perfect place. I have a home, yes. What I'm after is something particular. I think we're all chasing that.

I know, this isn't a popular choice since so many would be happy to have anything, but I only have the one, despite having three Premium accounts. When I find one I like I abandon the old one so I only ever have one. And that's what I'll continue to do until I find my forever home, however long that search takes (and yes, could likely take months but that's okay too). :) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Thats the way the "Error-Page" looks for me ... and refreshing THAT page didn't have ANY effect ... the houseboat just sailed bye ;)

EROOR_Page.jpg

i get this all the time, this is sold out, so it's not the error page,

every time i saw it i didn't managed to get, looking at this page it makes me sad, i stopped auto refresh and be homeless for awhile

Capture.JPG

Edited by sceneris

I just tested and had this

Refresh Limit Reached

Due to the popularity of the Bellisseria continent with the Traditional and Houseboat options, we have implemented a refresh limit on the home selection page to help reduce server load.

If running a browser plug-in or using a feature built into your browser, please set your refresh configuration to the following:

• 10 Page loads per 10 Minute period

Which means that you can exhaust those 10 page loads in the first minute, but will have to wait an additional 9 minutes before you can see the inventory page again.

Return to Land Selection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Thats the way the "Error-Page" looks for me ... and refreshing THAT page didn't have ANY effect ... the houseboat just sailed bye ;) about an hour ago.

EROOR_Page.jpg

That’s the error page I got yesterday. I just triggered the refresh error today. The time limit is 10 refreshes every 10 minutes.

@sceneris, @Leora Jacobus; for either page I don't refresh and don't press the back button. Just return to dashboard and press the yellow button.

By the way if you're curious regarding the Auto Refresh Limit, here it is;

refresh.thumb.jpg.ed9e9f3d38d96464f6fc7d020378417e.jpg

Sorry @iBrat beat me to it! You're quick! XD 

And here's irony for you; the minute the bell chimed to alert me of a house... I got that screen. Clearly it wasn't meant to be mine.

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sceneris said:

i get this all the time, this is sold out, so it's not the error page,

every time i saw it i didn't managed to get, looking at this page it makes me sad, i stopped auto refresh and be homeless for awhile

Capture.JPG

THAT kind of error page is to be overcome by logging out of your dashboard and logging in again.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

And here's irony for you; the minute the bell chimed to alert me of a house... I got that screen. Clearly it wasn't meant to be mine.

No no! I thought that too. That page actually has the word Bellisseria on it. I think that was the trigger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I just tested and had this

Refresh Limit Reached

Due to the popularity of the Bellisseria continent with the Traditional and Houseboat options, we have implemented a refresh limit on the home selection page to help reduce server load.

If running a browser plug-in or using a feature built into your browser, please set your refresh configuration to the following:

• 10 Page loads per 10 Minute period

Which means that you can exhaust those 10 page loads in the first minute, but will have to wait an additional 9 minutes before you can see the inventory page again.

Return to Land Selection

I can confirm that this page also shows via quick manual refreshing.  I got it on the 10th refresh, manually hitting F5 fairly quickly.

• Thanks 3

Just now, iBrat said:

No no! I thought that too. That page actually has the word Bellisseria on it. I think that was the trigger.

Ah, you could be right! Never mind. But I think we are now essentially restricted to one search a minute; 10 loads per 10 minutes = 1 load a minute, or am I wrong?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iBrat said:

10 loads per 10 mins? Is a finger not way faster than that? Or I don't understand what it says?

Yes, a finger can go faster.

I'm pretty sure what this all means is that whether it is an auto-refresher or just someone sitting there hitting F5 over and over again, they don't want that constant of activity.  After 10 manual refreshes (likely within the 10 minutes period), you get the page and you have to wait until the 10 minute timeframe expires.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Ah, you could be right! Never mind. But I think we are now essentially restricted to one search a minute; 10 loads per 10 minutes = 1 load a minute, or am I wrong?

You can do 10 in less than a minute, but then you still have to wait 10 minutes before you can do more refreshes.

So basically, no matter how fast or slow you refresh, you get 10 tries every 10 minutes.  Use them all in a minute or two, or do them one per minute.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.