When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, alielgreen said:

How many seconds do you put to refresh?

I've had the most luck with 2 seconds! If you have slower internet speed I would suggest around the 2-5 range for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Same here. I havent seen anything at all! Not one thing. 

Yes,  I have not seen anything pop up so here we have that dilemma if everyone see's the same thing or are they just going so fast that maybe a few people see it pop up because they go under 3 seconds flat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yes,  I have not seen anything pop up so here we have that dilemma if everyone see's the same thing or are they just going so fast that maybe a few people see it pop up because they go under 3 seconds flat.

I am at 2 seconds and still havent seen a thing. Maybe some people are just luckier than others? Maybe timezones have something to do with it. At Eastern Time I havent seen it. 

5 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

I have to agree. While I've heard a lot of people voice their opinion that the trailers/campers are cute I haven't seen the same interest in them as there has been for the traditional homes or the houseboats. It may just be not some people are not as vocal as others, or that as stated people will just be happy with any style home regardless what they get.

I'm tending to think that we will see more alts will take the campers so those that already have houses or houseboats won't lose them (especially if they happen to like their current location and don't want to risk losing it for something better). That's not necessarily true for all, though I'd imagine now that word of the new homes has spread there's more people vying than there were in the initial release. So I honestly don't expect to see a great influx of houses being abandoned for trailers at this rate. I could be wrong about that.

Ideally campers with the smaller lots would be great for those Residents who don't care for traditional or houseboat, or even decorating. The ones that use their skyboxes every now and then or use it to change clothes. That would make a great deal more sense than leaving so many houses and boats empty. But in saying that it would also be a shame to see all that wooded landscaping that we saw in the SL16B camper exhibition go to waste because the majority are in their skyboxes up in the sky.

It's all speculation at this point. Apples/Oranges, etc etc. 😐

Well, I don't have an alt, love decorating in both lives, and I'm waiting to get my tiny home. I just don't need that much space, it's a lifestyle, that's all

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Ok, these are popping up at very bad times if people are seeing these say 5 hours ago for people that live in est time zone this is well in the wee hours of the morning half of us are still sleeping really terrible I hope these are just releases from players and not linden.

Anything that pops up outside of the 7:00 am - 5:00 pm SLT is just stuff being abandoned by other residents.  The actual region releases will only happen during the LL workday, which doesn't start until 7:00 am SLT -- still 10 minutes from now.  I am in the Mountain time zone, one hour ahead of SLT, and it is 7:50 am.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Well, I don't have an alt, love decorating in both lives, and I'm waiting to get my tiny home. I just don't need that much space, it's a lifestyle, that's all

I'm higly interested in seeing the Tiny Home living exterior/interior designs! It is a lifestyle I noticed. Pretty neat. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kieok said:

I am at 2 seconds and still havent seen a thing. Maybe some people are just luckier than others? Maybe timezones have something to do with it. At Eastern Time I havent seen it. 

I will admit as the US is waking up and coming online things appeared to have slowed down on this end. After the last few days I can only gauge that for me (AEST/QLD) around 6p.m. onwards has reaped the most hits. I wont go so far as to claim that's the magic number for us Aussies; after all it's still just a matter of luck, being the first one to click that button, and of course, availability. :) 

8 minutes ago, anniepany said:

i'm at 2 to 5 seconds and still nothing 

I got a house last night and I was using 1 second.  However my speed is pretty fast.   I saw several houseboats and house show up, missed those and then got lucky.  Just keep trying.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

I got a house last night and I was using 1 second.  However my speed is pretty fast.   I saw several houseboats and house show up, missed those and then got lucky.  Just keep trying.  

I absolutely will keep trying sooner or later, lady luck will smile down on me LOL

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.