Sylvia Tamalyn

Look what's coming....

omg what happend while I sleept ..omg omg I am excited now! and it look so cute ...and that bar haha I almost spit my coffe, that is priceless - love it Moles and Lindens, how cool area ❤️

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Haha, flying in a straight line East out from my home in Evallen, and there it is. I could never have guessed they placed them there.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, fairlyprincess said:

Ohh, Graff!  That along with Le Prince..   Top $ locations!   : )

I think the Moles did an amazing job of giving all of us unique and beautiful parcels, but I do love my beachfront home!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's fantastic, thank you all for sharing and ofc thanks to LL for this absolutely great job! :)

• Like 2

Beautyful, dreaming already ....

image.png.e9efecb38d72648e251bfd3db220a3df.png

Btw.: may Houseboat-Owner walk on the land to visit the traditional houses nearby? Or rezz bicycles to make a tour too?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Bunch of people on the coast, watching it try to resolve itself in our universe, but it keeps fluxing. LOL. 

fishing at the new houseboat marina in Bellisseria

• Like 1

If you click the pickle jars as the pickle place btw, it gives you a pickle on a stick. Just an FYI. 

• Haha 8

Just going to put this out right here - until it's visible on the map I'm not believing it's going out east of the continent. I still think it's going to end up where the pickle is located in the original SSP work area. I could be wrong .. but I really .. really don't believe where you can see it currently is where it's going to end up!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Just going to put this out right here - until it's visible on the map I'm not believing it's going out east of the continent. I still think it's going to end up where the pickle is located in the original SSP work area. I could be wrong .. but I really .. really don't believe where you can see it currently is where it's going to end up!!

Well, I am not disappointed if they move it... lag and all things. I got a picture with me looking at them from my veranda, and that's a memory.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Well, I am not disappointed if they move it... lag and all things. I got a picture with me looking at them from my veranda, and that's a memory.

I hadn't thought to do that ... got myself a nice selfie from inside my houseboat looking at all those houseboats in the distance ... I titled it .. May 14th real or not? :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There going to be Battle Royales over these! LL must immediately spread Linden police along Bellisseria's east border to secure the coasts...
roads are already getting blocked by trucks and mad squads and waterways getting filled with sinking meshes and pixels.. 😲
start gathering all the equipment and materials you need! and making allies seems like a wise choice
The storm of lag is going to surround and push everyone to the squishy pickle bar...

ITS GOING TO BE BLAGGY EPIC!

*flees to the nearest high ground*

BREAKING NEWS: a cavemen-like hungry resident and few others were just spotted camping at the Echo Cove's lighthouse for days

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hope they have  more traditional houses. Not wanting a boat house , at least now. SO if that's all that's available ill wait or wait to a traditional pops.

3 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

Hope they have  more traditional houses. Not wanting a boat house , at least now. SO if that's all that's available ill wait or wait to a traditional pops.

Don't stop looking. Remember, some will abandon houses to get a boat.

• Like 1