Look what's coming....

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, fairlyprincess said:

Ohh, Graff!  That along with Le Prince..   Top $ locations!   : )

I think the Moles did an amazing job of giving all of us unique and beautiful parcels, but I do love my beachfront home!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just going to put this out right here - until it's visible on the map I'm not believing it's going out east of the continent. I still think it's going to end up where the pickle is located in the original SSP work area. I could be wrong .. but I really .. really don't believe where you can see it currently is where it's going to end up!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Just going to put this out right here - until it's visible on the map I'm not believing it's going out east of the continent. I still think it's going to end up where the pickle is located in the original SSP work area. I could be wrong .. but I really .. really don't believe where you can see it currently is where it's going to end up!!

Well, I am not disappointed if they move it... lag and all things. I got a picture with me looking at them from my veranda, and that's a memory.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Well, I am not disappointed if they move it... lag and all things. I got a picture with me looking at them from my veranda, and that's a memory.

I hadn't thought to do that ... got myself a nice selfie from inside my houseboat looking at all those houseboats in the distance ... I titled it .. May 14th real or not? :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There going to be Battle Royales over these! LL must immediately spread Linden police along Bellisseria's east border to secure the coasts...
roads are already getting blocked by trucks and mad squads and waterways getting filled with sinking meshes and pixels.. 😲
start gathering all the equipment and materials you need! and making allies seems like a wise choice
The storm of lag is going to surround and push everyone to the squishy pickle bar...

ITS GOING TO BE BLAGGY EPIC!

*flees to the nearest high ground*

BREAKING NEWS: a cavemen-like hungry resident and few others were just spotted camping at the Echo Cove's lighthouse for days

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.