Look what's coming....

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Sageeeu said:

It's almost 2 am for me

This is me refreshing the page rn :

giphy.gif

They will announce it before you need to refresh. Also some noticed there is a 6-12 hour return of abandoned parcels. So if other abandon regular houses, there will be a period. But the boat hoses will be announced and people can try then as the random hit the system page. Hoping some traditional will come available during the abandon stage of those holding on to them waiting for boat houses.  

8 minutes ago, Suspended Shepherd said:

Yeah, thats me & partner 😂

image.thumb.png.f45722d4486f79650327309e6610b110.png

Snooping with some snacks at /229/69/42 😃

You're actually not that far from where I am LOL I think I am down in the water to your right.

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

They will announce it before you need to refresh. Also some noticed there is a 6-12 hour return of abandoned parcels. So if other abandon regular houses, there will be a period. But the boat hoses will be announced and people can try then as the random hit the system page. Hoping some traditional will come available during the abandon stage of those holding on to them waiting for boat houses.  

Almost got another one a while ago, I'm hoping to get a traditional one. Will try ny luck again tomorrow

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Evola Courtois said:

I just told you what happened to all three of us, repeatedly. If you want to argue it take it up with someone else.

i was not even arguing with u i was just saying someone went flying across i did not even refer it to being anyone in particular, no need to be hostile O.o 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pimxi said:

Seems will be boat race for the best places 😖

No, it is random. But, there is some truth in what you are saying. Those who get a place at the edges, will keep it, while others might take the risk and abandon their boat-in-the-middle, hoping the dice spin on a better location for the next they claim.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.