Look what's coming....

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, SevenSecrets said:

Patch just edited his update post:

Current Inventory Status (18 April 2019 @ 7:30am SLT )

Traditional Homes:  Out of Stock
Houseboats:  709 (pending)

Yeah... except he edited that nearly a month ago. :)

• Like 1

Not sure if this is possible with TOS but can some people do a house swap? Give rezz rights to each other and live there until we are able to get what we really want in a few months when things calm down? No money to be exchanged, just a friendly swap?

• Like 1

Just now, ClariceRose said:

Not sure if this is possible with TOS but can some people do a house swap? Give rezz rights to each other and live there until we are able to get what we really want in a few months when things calm down? No money to be exchanged, just a friendly swap?

You are totally allowed to let anyone you want live in your house and rez there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SevenSecrets said:

No, I looked earlier this morning, and it said 0 houseboats. :P

Good catch.

Kinda hate it when Patch, erm, patches his post like that. I mean, it's hard enough refreshing the homes page: refreshing his start-post too, that's getting too rich. 😜 Honestly, I wish he updates by adding a reply, so we can all get notifications.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, danel Kurosawa said:

Omg...😂

Snapshot_077.jpg

Avatar 1: Yay! Finally, this is my house. Woohoo....! :D
Avatar 1: How come? I was here first, so it must be mine. You have to look for another house. Go away, hushh.... ¬¬
Avatar 2: Look, you need to reserve the house via web page. You just cannot grab a house by coming here first. B|
Avatar 1: What web page? Nobody has said anything to me about a web page! Did I wait in the border for two bloody days for nothing?
Avatar 2: Unfortunately that indeed is the case. So sorry for you.

(I do hope that everybody know how to get a house.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

10 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Avatar 1: Yay! Finally, this is my house. Woohoo....! :D
Avatar 1: How come? I was here first, so it must be mine. You have to look for another house. Go away, hushh.... ¬¬
Avatar 2: Look, you need to reserve the house via web page. You just cannot grab a house by coming here first. B|
Avatar 1: What web page? Nobody has said anything to me about a web page! Did I wait in the border for two bloody days for nothing?
Avatar 2: Unfortunately that indeed is the case. So sorry for you.

(I do hope that everybody know how to get a house.)

Avatars 1, 3, 4, 5, to infinity: *starts new forum threads to complain about it all*

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, ClariceRose said:

Well me and my  six alts have a family group. The alt that owns the house deeded it to the group. We all have rezz rights. So why not make two groups? Owner A of house A and owner B of house B (plus all the friends they want in) and A deeds his house to the B group and vice versa.

It is a matter of trust for the two owners could live in BOTH houses.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well me and my  six alts have a Family Group the alt that owns the house deeded it to the group. We all have rezz rights. So why not make two groups Owner A of house A and owner B of house B (plus all the friends they want in) and A ddeds his house to the B group and vice versa. It is a matter of trust for the two owner could live in BOTH houses.

Actually the house would have been "set" to group because they cannot be "deeded" to the group. 

• Moles
20 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Sorry I do not really understand the difference - In "about land" I can choose a group and then check "allow deed". Anyway we all can rezz now and after a lot of fumbling we all are on the list of the Control Panel and at least can open the doors! ;)

You can check the little "allow deed to group" box, but the actual "Deed" button is greyed out as Linden Homes cannot be transferred and deeding to a group is a transfer of ownership. When you look at About Land it will show you as the owner of the parcel. If it were deeded it would say "(Group Owned)". Certain things like autoreturn not returning items set the same group or only group members being able to rez will work if the land is set to the group, but other things like group members being able to control parcel settings only work with land that is actually owned by the group.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.