Look what's coming....

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Moles
28 minutes ago, Marsellus Walcott said:

And yes, this will be excellent for sailing. Too bad the moles didn't open up a bit more around Pickle Island. If they did, circumventing it would probably become a thing. As it is right now, there are a few houseboats that gets in the way, which means one would hsve to go through it in order get to the other side.

But yeah, that new channel looks gold for general boating.

Bellisseria was designed mostly with small to medium sized pleasure craft in mind (boats under about 40m). Large vessels like container ships, mega yachts and deep draft sailboats will find many areas (especially close to shore or in/near the marinas) "challenging"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The names was SSB something? Now they have names like Tatsulot, Sirinal, Zio and so on.

I'd really like to think your theory is right! But the Moles seem to be taking pleasure in misleading us.....

But, let's face it, what fun this has been! I bet none of us have this much "paying attention" for years?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Frankief said:

do I abandon my meadowbrook house  now ready for the big scramble

That's really something only you can decide. Personally, I would, but then I would not mind being without a house if they did not open the new houses up as quickly as I'd hoped for. If you can deal with being "homeless", then sure, go for it.

2 minutes ago, Niki Felicci said:

I can't see any names on the map but Abnor Mole is removing the parcel boaundary thingies

Yes they are disappearing quickly!  The turquoise boundaries that I assume integrate the parcel with the website...

15 minutes ago, Niki Felicci said:

I can't see any names on the map but Abnor Mole is removing the parcel boaundary thingies they used and Wendi Linden is buzzing around/

Yes.

Yes!

Any minute now... within the next few days, that is :P

Edited by Marsellus Walcott
  • Haha 3

I'm a believer now ... you can see the names in the web map. So I guess the original pickle remains with the land in tact. I'm kind of glad about that!

Oh boy, I'm going to have a lot of neighbors to the east now! I'm in LePrince ... hot tub on the top deck if anyone wants to soak while they watch the developments.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le Prince/83/54/22

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I'm a believer now ... you can see the names in the web map. So I guess the original pickle remains with the land in tact. I'm kind of glad about that!

Oh boy, I'm going to have a lot of neighbors to the east now! I'm in LePrince ... hot tub on the top deck if anyone wants to soak while they watch the developments.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le Prince/83/54/22

Do you still have those "special" plants as well? :D

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Littlemouse Topaz said:

ok i just abandoned my meadowbrook home. should i keep refreshing my page to see if they are being released? i really want one of those houseboats.

Monitor this thread:

I don't think it's any point in refreshing now. Maybe, if you wanted a Bellisseria House, if some abandon houses in favor of a boat.

Edited by Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.