Adult Mode ™ The Problem !!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

.. Excuse but i dont understand your game,

a woman say me that put the items, *****, ***** and others doll characters, i push "ctrl" + "p" ...

I buy my freebie items and few others pay items, dont work, what's the problem, since 3hours i am on this problem !! 

( this it's when i install the "freebie *****" on my avatar, i'm in adult mode, i dont understand 👵💢

site 2.PNG

Edited by TwitchUnstream
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Dude, did you see your "not working purchase" has a hover text saying "unpack me" also showing in the picture you posted? Before going to adult mode right away, why not finding out more about how to unpack items for use? a quick google search leads to a few useful results, like this one https://virtuallyliving.wordpress.com/2007/08/26/help-im-wearing-a-box-how-to-open-boxes-in-second-life/

• Like 3

Back to help island I think ..

Also .. Mr TwitchUnstream .. you should be aware than Twitch do not allow SL to be streamed on their service, and if you do and are reported, they will ban.

We know, because Kitty added Twitch streaming code to Catznip, applied for an API key, and was denied on the grounds that the streamer might not have permission to stream all of the assets on screen (or something like that .. ) so all that hard work went in the trash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The situation you're in is much like receiving a parcel in the post in real life. You open the box(es) first, then use your purchase.

The only difference is that it's easier to wear the parcel box in SL than it is in RL :)

Edited by Bitsy Buccaneer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Great, show him how to wear his free thing, and then he will want to use it. Don't we have enough of those already?

Ummm! no.  😛

one of them might turn out to be Mr Right. We can always hope so anyways. :)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Can’t he be Mr. Right without wearing a “thing”?

for sure sometimes.  I do often find though that new people with boxes stuck to themselves in odd places usually have a sense of wonderment and adventure

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 12:46 AM, OptimoMaximo said:

Dude, did you see your "not working purchase" has a hover text saying "unpack me" also showing in the picture you posted? Before going to adult mode right away, why not finding out more about how to unpack items for use? a quick google search leads to a few useful results, like this one https://virtuallyliving.wordpress.com/2007/08/26/help-im-wearing-a-box-how-to-open-boxes-in-second-life/

To be fair, there are multiple ways to "unpack" or "rez".

• Finding a sandbox, dropping on ground, right click, open.
  • Wearing an attachment to auto-unpack.
  • Wearing an attachment, then clicking a Hud to unpack.
  • ..and probably other ways i'm unaware of.

This is just another reason why SL is such a mess for newbies.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/30/2019 at 11:24 PM, CoffeeDujour said:

Back to help island I think ..

Also .. Mr TwitchUnstream .. you should be aware than Twitch do not allow SL to be streamed on their service, and if you do and are reported, they will ban.

We know, because Kitty added Twitch streaming code to Catznip, applied for an API key, and was denied on the grounds that the streamer might not have permission to stream all of the assets on screen (or something like that .. ) so all that hard work went in the trash.

Twitch doesnt allow any "game" to be stream that doesnt have an ESRB rating. Plus the fact the streamer my have a very hard time avoiding adult content such as nudity showing up. Like TPing into a sim with other avatars can result in naked avi at first until their clothes rez... 😆
https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/list-of-prohibited-games?language=en_US

On 4/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, TwitchUnstream said:

Why i've nothing in my inventory ??? 

In reality i dont undersnta why my purchase dont work !?! 💢 

site.PNG

What's more interesting is that he's unpacking a freenis but paid 1L for a 'golden *****'.  Just another case of women having to pay more.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.