Security/Privacy and New Linden Homes

Constantine Linden
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok as it seems this is not only for security orb but also for new lindem homes, I have a tecnical question: I choose a winchester one. I also took the LH traditional content creation pack but... I have noticed that some of the houses close to mine (always same model, Winchester, something like Great Room AddOn) have some parts that I do not have. I was wondering how to have them.. ty for any help?

Edited by Argea Robbiani

45 minutes ago, Argea Robbiani said:

I have noticed that some of the houses close to mine (always same model, Winchester, something like Great Room AddOn) have some parts that I do not have. I was wondering how to have them.. ty for any help?

There is a thriving market for third-party add-ons.  Start searching in Marketplace.   You'll find everything from extra walls to greenhouses, swimming pools, and patios for sale.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Draggon Crystal said:

Is there suppose to be a security orb in the content box thing that u get with your house i just got a new Victorian house and cant find the security orb unless its all different now? 

Try grabbing a new content pack from the mailbox. Asked a friend to check theirs and they have one.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DJLisa Rieko said:

So I just moved from the Trailer to one of the houses, but I can not seem to get inside. I can open the doors and windows but as for entering the house it will not let me through any of the doors. Am I missing something?

Have you tried rezzing the house again to see if that clears up the problem? Maybe try a different style?

15 minutes ago, AidenHendricks said:

How do you get these new homes I have one of the older homes and when I leave my older home I  don't get the option of getting a new home?

Pick Bellisseria from the drop down.  Currently there are only Houseboats and Campers available, but the occasional Traditional or Victorian home pops up from people abandoning them.  There will be more Traditionals released starting next week, but we don't know if any more Victorian regions will be created.

Oh - and there will be at least 4 more themes coming, but will likely be at least a couple of months before the first of those is released.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

• 2 weeks later...

Hope i'm posting on the right topic.

Sadly, due to lack of understanding covenant rules or on purpose, there are still to many private security orbs at Belisseria that are not set accordingly to the rules.

When filling an abuse report regarding this subject a user will be on doubt of which category one should use.

Can a new category be added, like; Bellisseria Security orbs, to make it more clear for someone reporting a bad set one?

Tks in advance.

2 hours ago, foneco Zuzu said:

Hope i'm posting on the right topic.

Sadly, due to lack of understanding covenant rules or on purpose, there are still to many private security orbs at Belisseria that are not set accordingly to the rules.

When filling an abuse report regarding this subject a user will be on doubt of which category one should use.

Can a new category be added, like; Bellisseria Security orbs, to make it more clear for someone reporting a bad set one?

Tks in advance.

A few times I've mentioned creating a new, slightly more general category of Linden Home Covenant Violation, since many of the violations only sort of fit the current categories. 

With the current list, pick whatever seems the closest and then specify a title of something like Linden Homes Security Orb Violation.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.