All the Women on the Forum Are Trying to Steal My New Boyfriend, and I Don't Know What to Do!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ah...   I saw Drake's 400 earlier, above, but didn't put it together with the CD being 400 in Roman Numerals.   

There were several things from the First Life tab that left me confused, which is partly why I didn't respond at all to his IM's (besides, I am not at all interested in Love, Romance and Cuddles or SL and RL relationship with anyone in SL).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Or CD = 400 in Roman Numerals.  That be one really old douchbag dude

Way past the best before date.

Of course, they didn't have expiration dates back then but if he hadn't been that old, he would have been expired by now if he had been that old.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Way past the best before date.

Of course, they didn't have expiration dates back then but if he hadn't been that old, he would have been expired by now if he had been that old.

Wait...

Doesn't that translate to "he expired over 15 centuries ago"? ¬¬

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

i said that... :( 

21 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

Ah...   I saw Drake's 400 earlier, above, but didn't put it together with the CD being 400 in Roman Numerals.   

I figured that Lindal didn't see Drake's post or also didn't put it together, so I figured I'd spell it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Doesn't that translate to "he expired over 15 centuries ago"? ¬¬

Not necessarily but quite possibly. At least it's unlikely he's in a shape to chase all the women on the forums by now. I'm beginning to suspect Scylla exaggerated a little bit.

That reminds me of one practical tip we never mentioned here for some reason: if you want to collect antiques, flutes last longer and take up less space than boyfriends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Not necessarily but quite possibly. At least it's unlikely he's in a shape to chase all the women on the forums by now. I'm beginning to suspect Scylla exaggerated a little bit.

That reminds me of one practical tip we never mentioned here for some reason: if you want to collect antiques, flutes last longer and take up less space than boyfriends.

NOW you tell me!? I have both. 

tumblr_inline_o0fke1mgzk1t8ft6q_500-700x

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Flutes last longer and take up less space than boyfriends.

Bodhrans take up more space than flutes, but keep away boyfriends (anything with ears, really). They're also the perfect size and shape for holding a pizza. I sometimes played in jam sessions at Milwaukee's Irish Fest. I was awful, but because I'd hand out slices of pizza from the bodhran, they told me I was wonderful.

Anybody want a slice?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

They're also the perfect size and shape for holding a pizza.

Awww, I hope your bodhran has a synthetic skin then. Mine has a calf skin so it can be hard to tell where the pizza ends and the bodhran begins.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Now, grab your fife, drum, and musket, and CHOOSE A SIDE!!!

Seems we getting it together now. We have fifes to blow, Madelaine drummed up a bodhran to beat, all we need is some mouscat. That's a wine, isn't it? Should go well with the pizza.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.