All the Women on the Forum Are Trying to Steal My New Boyfriend, and I Don't Know What to Do!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, ChinRey said:

Maybe I'm a silly soppy sentimental but I suddenly started to think of this from the other side's point of view. All the women on the forum? That's a lot. It's more than enough to kill the poor guy. 

Then again, at least it means there'll be no need for musketts. Did somebody say HP sauce goes well with ex-boyfriend?

At this stage, we don't need muskets, knives, or even HP Sauce. If he knew how we were talking about him, he'd drop dead of embarrassment on the spot.

4 hours ago, kathyparnes1 said:

exactly HOW young is Sylla's new boyfriend?

Chronological, or mental age?

He actually told me his supposed RL chronological age.

As for the other . . . well, the guy spammed about half of the women on the forums with exactly the same come-on, apparently oblivious to the fact that what we do here is, you know, talk among ourselves.

So you judge!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Please add your notes of support and sympathy below.

Thank you!

support??

hey i'm no woman but if he's cute i'd give it a try!

https://www.wikihow.com/Steal-a-Girl-from-Her-Boyfriend

(nice explained how to... think it works for any gender)

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Chronological, or mental age?

He actually told me his supposed RL chronological age.

As for the other . . . well, the guy spammed about half of the women on the forums with exactly the same come-on, apparently oblivious to the fact that what we do here is, you know, talk among ourselves.

So you judge!

Now I’m guessing he’s @Derekmate!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
Tagged him, he will appreciate the attention.

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

At this stage, we don't need muskets, knives, or even HP Sauce. If he knew how we were talking about him, he'd drop dead of embarrassment on the spot.

I mean he got our names by combing through threads, chances are he's already curled up in a ball somewhere weeping 

• Haha 2

ok I know I´m late to the party but RL ...and stuffs.... XD (I´ll so blog about yesterday....too weird not to^^) so what´s the current status, have the teams shifted and @Drake1 Nightfire is my pet so  you can make offers to me and I´ll see for how long you´re allowed to cuddle him ^^

other than that? WHERE`S MA EFFIN POPCORN? Damnit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

awww Klytyna  did you not get the IM?  I kinda wish you had. Seeing your reply to him would have been worth 10 buckets of popcorn :D 

Maybe just as well she missed it. There is this law about cruel and unusual punishment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

The members of the League of Laughing Lesbians, have eaten it all, while we were watching this "pass the hidden boyfriend" nonsense...

Kly, the boyfriend isn't hidden, exactly.  We just can't mention his name because of forum rules.  This hilarious post from Scylla is responding to, or riffing off of, a development in the "Lines that Annoy You Most" thread, in which some (unnamed) person spammed all the women in the thread with the same come-on IM in world.

Do keep up, dear!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1997 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.