̶W̶H̶O̶ ̶W̶I̶L̶L̶ ̶A̶W̶A̶R̶D̶ ̶M̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶3̶0̶0̶T̶H̶ ̶R̶E̶P̶U̶T̶A̶T̶I̶O̶N̶ ̶P̶O̶I̶N̶T̶?̶?̶ I WANT TO THANK ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE . . .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At some point within the next 24 hours -- or less -- some unknowing but vastly fortunate soul will have the HONOUR (and a small but significant place in history) of awarding me my 200th community reputation point.

Will it be some pathetic n00b, unaware of the momentous events they have precipitated?

Or will it be YOU?

History holds her breath as she awaits the answer!

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

AH HAH!!

It has begun. A NEW ERA DAWNS OVER THE FORUMS!!!

Fools! Did you not understand what you have been about?!?!? Did you not see who I am?

TEN YEARS in the making, I have begun my inexorable ascent to Queen of the Forums! All shall behold me and both love and fear! Great shall be my bounty, but greater still my wrath!

And @Chase01 shall serve at my right hand as favoured regent!

Rolig Loon? Bah! Pamela Galli? Hah! "Maddy" McMasters? Pfffft.

You have met your match.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Well, even Queens sometimes make typos.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

TEN YEARS in the making, I have begun my inexorable ascent to Queen of the Forums! All shall behold me and both love and fear! Great shall be my bounty, but greater still my wrath!

Be careful what you wish for...

Phearsom Phorum Phil decided to publicly ignore me when MY rep overtook his, the idea that I had more rep points in 8 months and 800 posts than he had in 8 years and 8000 posts just pushed him over the edge.

Who will become your sworn forum-enemy when you have all these new rep points? :D 

PS. 207 now...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Stealth! It's all about sneaking up on them unawares. I'm trying (as you can see) to accrue great power while subtly flying under everyone's radar.

By the time they notice the threat I pose to their complacent, comfortable, suburban forum ways -- I figure about the time I hit, oh . . . 275 or so -- I'll be unstoppable!!

(But let's keep this just between you and me, ok? Thanks.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

45 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Phearsom Phorum Phil decided to publicly ignore me when MY rep overtook his, the idea that I had more rep points in 8 months and 800 posts than he had in 8 years and 8000 posts just pushed him over the edge.

Who will become your sworn forum-enemy when you have all these new rep points? :D 

PS. 207 now...

Klytyna, is that for real? People are actually in competition to get more reputation points here, and they actually feel they are somehow better if they have more rep points than others do? I guess I can't believe it because it seems so strange -- there are so many ways one could manipulate getting a 'like' if that's their objective, and I think some do. So this makes the whole system meaningless.

* I just assumed Scylla is being fun and silly about all this, and maybe you are too?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

I always wondered what that number was above number of posts

Well, the gap between my post numbers and my reputation points currently stands at about -5,500.

If I apply myself, I'm hoping to turn that into a positive number by about, say, Tuesday.

Besides, they seem to have nuked the most recent archives here (at least, I couldn't find them), so a LOT of my old posts are now irrelevant.

And I can just get my press secretary to deny them, anyway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well, you know Love brought all this up on another thread...a suggestion that a moderator should take into account our ratio of rep points to posts as a way to determine if a poster might be trolling. Not sure if he was joking. I remember then you were teasingly insecure about your rep point deficiency, and so I teased you back and then gave you more 'likes'.

Well...I guess it's real for some and silly for others huh...or a combination of both.   Need more coffee...

• Like 1

I did notice that if you say something another doesn't like, especially if you made them angry, then they stop 'liking' your posts.

So then, the key to the forum game would be to go along with everyone and not make waves or ever confront anyone, to win, right?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I did notice that if you say something another doesn't like, especially if you made them angry, then they stop 'liking' your posts.

So then, the key to the forum game would be to go along with everyone and not make waves or ever confront anyone, to win, right?

No. The 'key to the forum game' is just to be yourself.

• Like 6

Just now, Skell Dagger said:
12 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

No. The 'key to the forum game' is just to be yourself.

Yes, it is for me.

But I'm trying to understand what the key might be for others...like if they are trying to play the 'get more rep points' game..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Yes, it is for me.

But I'm trying to understand what the key might be for others...like if they are trying to play the 'get more rep points' game..

Some likely are, yes. I know of at least one person (still active) who used to post a hell of a lot, and who eventually admitted in a forum post that they posted so frequently because they wanted to 'win the day' (have the most liked content each day - it shows up at the top of your profile) as often as they could.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.