̶W̶H̶O̶ ̶W̶I̶L̶L̶ ̶A̶W̶A̶R̶D̶ ̶M̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶3̶0̶0̶T̶H̶ ̶R̶E̶P̶U̶T̶A̶T̶I̶O̶N̶ ̶P̶O̶I̶N̶T̶?̶?̶ I WANT TO THANK ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE . . .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Okay, I just liked EVERY post on this thread. The more you spam, the more reputation points you'll earn from me.

I'm just doin' what I do.

Brilliant! How about a thread where everyone reading clicks on every post? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Scylla, I made you 300...its was me!   MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yay!!!!!

Ok, now about that prim children thing . . . you don't REALLY want kids, do you? I mean, really?

I'm sorry Scylla, but I have already reproduced....so no conflict there...

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yay!!!!!

Ok, now about that prim children thing . . . you don't REALLY want kids, do you? I mean, really?

If I bring you to 400 can we have a practice run for the babby?

Edited by Derekmate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'm sorry Scylla, but I have already reproduced....

Oh goo . . . OH DARN! That's very very disappointing. I've always wanted to have virtual morning sickness. (Not to mention the joy of a new skin with stretch marks!)

Oh well, maybe next time.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you, Skell.

It's lovely to be back, if only for a brief sojourn. I miss my friends and the community here. 

I used to be a forum lurker and terrible SL recluse. Now I'm much more active and social in both. I've known of you for quite a while. I feel fairly confident in saying that I'm probably not the only one who hopes you'll stay for a while, at least putting up a hat rack somewhere.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I used to be a forum lurker and terrible SL recluse. Now I'm much more active and social in both. I've known of you for quite a while. I feel fairly confident in saying that I'm probably not the only one who hopes you'll stay for a while, at least putting up a hat rack somewhere.

Awwww! Well, aren't you just the biggest sweetheart ever, Ivanova! Thank you, and hugs!

Oh, I've never entirely left this place, and I'll be around. I'm actually in-world (a bit) for the first time in 4 years or so, so that's a thing.

• Like 5

• Scylla Rhiadra changed the title to ̶W̶H̶O̶ ̶W̶I̶L̶L̶ ̶A̶W̶A̶R̶D̶ ̶M̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶3̶0̶0̶T̶H̶ ̶R̶E̶P̶U̶T̶A̶T̶I̶O̶N̶ ̶P̶O̶I̶N̶T̶?̶?̶ I WANT TO THANK ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE . . .
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

/me wanders off to do a bunch of Likes on Lindal's posts

You know, if enough people react to a past post, you can actually end up winning an old date after the fact.

It's HILARIOUS that you've been liking those old posts in the UnQueering thread! You knew you could, retroactively?

I suddenly feel MUCH more loved, in 2011. ?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Pretty soon, your like-to-post ratio will be up there with the top posters!

Well, by my calculations, another 37 or 38 days like today should do it! 

So, um . . . probably not?

Then again, much may ultimately depend on exactly how anxious Derekmate is to have prim babies . . . ?

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's HILARIOUS that you've been liking those old posts in the UnQueering thread! You knew you could, retroactively?

I suddenly feel MUCH more loved, in 2011. ?

When you first posted the link, since it was before this latest forum change, I wasn't sure if the reactions would be available, but apparently since it is the same underlying software, this latest forum change has made reactions available for all the stuff in these forums - so back to some time in 2010.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.