What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

50 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Back at home, wearin’ a donut!

13E208B1-794B-4E21-B82F-0C0F1A878228.jpeg

Why?  To keep him/her from bothering a wound or ???  Our huskies would have been out of that simple of a thing in no time at all.  If to protect a wound, we always had to use the plastic cones.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Back at home, wearin’ a donut!

13E208B1-794B-4E21-B82F-0C0F1A878228.jpeg

Why?  To keep him/her from bothering a wound or ??? 

Yes. He got into some kind of mess a couple weeks ago and is almost healed. The wound was on his face/neck, and luckily he tolerates the donut extremely well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes. He got into some kind of mess a couple weeks ago and is almost healed. The wound was on his face/neck, and luckily he tolerates the donut extremely well.

I'm glad he tolerates it.  It looks much more comfortable than those icky plastic cones.  One of our huskies even managed to chew through the edge of a plastic cone once to get at a foot wound.  Persistent little bugger he was.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

22 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Our huskies would have been out of that simple of a thing in no time at all. 

It is attached with his normal collar, and quite comfy. There is zero complaint when I put it back on. It’s as if he carries a pillow everywhere he goes.

Compared to the eyelid surgery a year ago, after which he wore a “comfy cone” for almost a month, this is much better.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It looks much more comfortable than those icky plastic cones.  One of our huskies even managed to chew through the edge of a plastic cone once to get at a foot wound. 

The “comfy cone” works really well too - soft, not at all hard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Not much it seems.  Woke up to an unexpected snow dump on Liverpool today.   School's closed and the dog turned his nose up at creating yellow snow.

Brrr! Here, today was 29C and wonderfully sunny, a really beautiful summer's day. We had an amazing sunset too, vast bands of lilac and pink and orange.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Not much it seems.  Woke up to an unexpected snow dump on Liverpool today.   School's closed and the dog turned his nose up at creating yellow snow.

Image may contain: snow, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

That doesn't really look like a lot of snow, so if school's are closed I'm guessing it is an unusual amount for your location?

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That doesn't really look like a lot of snow, so if school's are closed I'm guessing it is an unusual amount for your location?

The term " Snow chaos" was used a lot. No bread and milk for day's. 

still organising my inventory... this will take WEEKS... spechdoing it now with the retraining stealing 10 hours a day ... so it will be MONTHS 

I decided to keep some even pre-mesh stuff (but  put them into a pre mesh folder so I´ll know XD) cos I need my system body for some pics (you can´t change char´s tattoos xD  and there´s never been an update or applier version for my standard tattoo) plus system stuff can be good to layer with mesh

I´ll lose the rest of my sanity over that but I procrastinated on that one for almost a decade

33 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yep, historically we don't get snow here.  Last significant amount was 7 years ago.  It wasn't forecast and nobody was prepared, no gritters out overnight.  Liverpool is by the sea protected on all sides by sea or hills 

• Like 1

I´m done with my dropbox folders and now I´ve even deleted all the 1000s of Landmarks in every item´s folder and everywhere.... and kept few that I need and want...Now it´s taking pics... oh and put those blogging pics into their folders instead of a "blogging stuff" folder they´re in now... (and clean those up, too...damn there´s horrors in there... HORRORS!!!!!!)

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I´m done with my dropbox folders and now I´ve even deleted all the 1000s of Landmarks in every item´s folder and everywhere.... and kept few that I need and want...Now it´s taking pics... oh and put those blogging pics into their folders instead of a "blogging stuff" folder they´re in now... (and clean those up, too...damn there´s horrors in there... HORRORS!!!!!!)

Damn girl - you is dedicated

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Damn girl - you is dedicated

go big or go home?

finish what you started?

DAMNIT HAVE YOU LOST YOUR EFFIN MIND? 

.... I think I´ll go with Number 3 xD ... This will most likely kill me ...oh dear.... It´s creepy and interesting though how much is actually "rubbish" and it´s gonna be interesting to see what´s not catalogized yet, what I´ve forgotten, how much sh... I bought and grabbed... xD

I´m glad when it´s over though...  Maybe I´ll take shortcuts and just safe the vendor pics if they are included....Cos... DAMN!!! Oh and I still need to put up the pre-mesh, mesh and maitreya sections (yes I do need the system stuff occasionally XD) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

go big or go home?

finish what you started?

DAMNIT HAVE YOU LOST YOUR EFFIN MIND? 

.... I think I´ll go with Number 3 xD ... This will most likely kill me ...oh dear.... It´s creepy and interesting though how much is actually "rubbish" and it´s gonna be interesting to see what´s not catalogized yet, what I´ve forgotten, how much sh... I bought and grabbed... xD

I´m glad when it´s over though...  Maybe I´ll take shortcuts and just safe the vendor pics if they are included....Cos... DAMN!!! Oh and I still need to put up the pre-mesh, mesh and maitreya sections (yes I do need the system stuff occasionally XD) 

Do you have to wait until the workflow is done to “play”? ?

Coffee? Yes please, I'll have cappuccino. :)
Mmm.. looks nice, but.. :/
• no drinking animations
• which doesn't matter so much as I cannot hold the cup :P
2018-03-09_coffee.thumb.jpg.f0c8beac4871ada1c5d106322c99af99.jpg

- In some places they have drinking animations, but you cannot hold the cup.
- In better places they have drinking animations, and you can hold the cup.
- In the best places they have drinking animations, and you can hold the cup properly with your cool bento fingers.
- In the very best places they have drinking animations, and you can hold the cup properly with your cool bento fingers, and the cup touches your lips when drinking. WOW!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Do you have to wait until the workflow is done to “play”? ?

well what do you consider playing? I hardly leave my home xD   Xept for shopping that is ... And I don´t get people to visit me too often (or...hardly at all XD) so my play is style, take pics and then ... cause chaos in group chats xD

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

I've been inspired by Akasha's inventory-sort, but I'm just so easily distracted by all the outfits I'd forgotten I had.. :x

5aa3b26a73e4e_BriiMehturtSkirtTopBoots_001.thumb.png.63ed6ae4072f8343d8ce05031d717123.png

*cuddles Lexxi* bless  - and FOCUS :P and... I wanted to motivate you inworld but... not finding you or not sure if its you...meep ;-;

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.