What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Um well funny story. I was out looking for a new rental and was in an apartment looking around. I really liked it and so I rented it. Even though I rented it (multiscene rental) I went upstairs to check out the bedroom and found a couple having sex :D They didn't notice me slowly going downstairs to the control panel. I wrecked their party by removing the bed from the scene haha! And yes new scene... the sheets need to be washed xD

Did ya get a pic?  :ph34r:

• Like 6

I went dancing with a friend, who also happened to be the DJ. I can only assume there were supposed to be others there. The sim owner had to leave unexpectedly. It was as if the whole place were meant only for us. :)

I took some sweet snapshots but I ran out of time to prepare one for posting here. Maybe tomorrow. 

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Milking cows for prizes.

597e3907bd6fa_MilkingCows.thumb.jpg.ff31caa4711470333a4030b2ec1c58b1.jpg

No it's not a euphemism. =~.^=

When I learned to milk a cow in RL, this was the prize...

CSU_OIS_cat.jpg

To this day, squirting milk into a cat's mouth is still one of the coolest things I've ever done.

I think you should get Rhonda to sit on the stool and take aim at you. Sometimes you don't want to cut out the middlewoman.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 7

So this is a picture of me having fun at a new-to-me techno club on the weekend. I was having a fine old dandy time until I clicked on a link in someone's profile and got turned into an ugly rabbit-rat like creature. It was SOOO embarassing.  And since I'm still assembling my mesh outfits I hadn't saved any outfits yet, so I had to run off home to get rid if the thing...but  I did and even returned and did not let the embarrassment get the better of me.   Yay for Bobsie. 

Snapshot_003.png

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Bobsie said:

So this is a picture of me having fun at a new-to-me techno club on the weekend. I was having a fine old dandy time until I clicked on a link in someone's profile and got turned into an ugly rabbit-rat like creature. It was SOOO embarassing.  And since I'm still assembling my mesh outfits I hadn't saved any outfits yet, so I had to run off home to get rid if the thing...but  I did and even returned and did not let the embarrassment get the better of me.   Yay for Bobsie. 

Snapshot_003.png

LOL! I fell for that once when I was fairly distracted. I thought it was hysterical! I PM'd the guy whose profile contained it, we laughed, and ended up chatting, and we're still friends today! 

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:58 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ummmm, details?  i.e. why are you getting prizes for milking cows, and what sort of prizes?

Ack sorry I'm just now seeing this. It was Caderu which ended yesterday I think :( Get a hud that lets you talk to different characters and do tasks for them, they give you a voucher when complete. With so many vouchers you can get a map that lets you go and get another hud to pick up keys for the various participating stores and can then collect the prizes they have at their booths. It was like a hunt but more involved then just tracking down a prim.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.