How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Totally agree; that is a portal I would love to walk or dive through!  Do you own the portal or is it something you found?  If found, where, please?

Leora, click on the image and the link is below the image on flickr. It's the Timelord Sandbox. A multi sim sci-fi fantasy with a space station, Millennium Falcon, Moonbase, and a lot of other stuff including those stargate portals. Prepare to be awestruck.9_9

Oh here we go http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mount Olympus/128/123/22

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 8/29/2023 at 5:57 AM, SabrinaCooke said:

BTW, I was going nuts trying to remember why your name sounded so familiar. You're the creator of the camera-based moveable lighting system I was coveting on the MP! :D

Shhh! You can't just go and unmask me!

Masquerade

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191119559@N02/53152053326/in/dateposted-public/

• Like 21

22 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Totally agree; that is a portal I would love to walk or dive through!  Do you own the portal or is it something you found?  If found, where, please?

an easy trick that sometimes works is to check a persons Flickr page for the image and see if there is an SLURL attached to the image there, This image has this.

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mount%20Olympus/128/123/22

• Like 2

On 8/27/2023 at 7:28 PM, JeromFranzic said:

I don't mind using the PBR clients now for photos. I'm beginning to process some looks within them that I normally create with Black Dragon (minus the Dutch angles). Firestorm and Cool VL are my favorites right now for PBR.

BD has been in a PBR alpha for almost a month now btw.

• Like 2