How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Do you give tours? 🤣🤣🤣

Will you wear the hat?  I already took your friend Ealdian through, but he took a look at it before the sign was up.

I might make a hat exception because you have nice hair and if you're willing to take the chance of a mind probe, I'll leave it up to you.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Will you wear the hat?  I already took your friend Ealdian through, but he took a look at it before the sign was up.

I might make a hat exception because you have nice hair and if you're willing to take the chance of a mind probe, I'll leave it up to you.

Aaah haha. I want to wear the hat! Can @mtchetoncome too? He'd get such a kick out of it.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

1980026659_floatingnosig.thumb.jpg.66c304b41bcfb132eeba4f1ba652d40f.jpg

I haven't posted here for a very long while after getting my hand slapped for having a signature on my photos when others do and have no issues.  That didn't sit well with me.   But this turned out so great I am going through the extra steps and posting.   

Floating ...   taken at my new spot at Babbage in the Canals district :D.  I have always loved Babbage.  

Room for another in your magnificent flying machine? Great photo 🥰 (do you cook Babbage the same as cabbage? Asking for a friend....)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sofia Gray said:

I had no idea that watermarking or “signing” your pictures that you post was an issue in the first place.  I always put a little watermark on mine?

Is it stated somewhere that we can’t?

Not that I know of.  No clue as to why. Maybe someone complained I was "advertising".  I know not.  

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I've never read anything in the community guidelines prohibiting it specifically.  I have a feeling it was a.specific thread that one person was whining very vocalling in.  They probably reported every single post with a name on a picture claiming self promotion or some such rubbish.  Luckily, the forum person doesn't wander in too often but when they do, they almost always stir up some kind of nonsense.  My forum title is in response to their shenanigans.

I sign a lot of my pics. It's a part of my art. I don't look at it as advertising. People already know who made the pic from the name of the person posting.

• Like 4