How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 3/8/2024 at 8:34 PM, taisiyakarpenko said:

Playing with the Genus MORPH - love the noses, and finally the lips I want.
But not sure if I'll be feeling ME with this head - and then not being EvoX will be the major downside I guess...

Snapshot_21498.thumb.jpg.9ad4ac38c548b9b7d10771fbedd61715.jpg

I haven't tried this -- and I'm not sure when or even if I'll get around to it, because I'm not particularly interested in changing my look. But it looks good on you, Taya. Different, but still you, and really pretty realistic. It's maybe a slightly more "complicated" look?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manu Mysterious said:

Yeah I thought the same but I googled her today and I think we are wrong... 

Yes she  looks quite different today😅, but I still think it really looks like the younger her 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I like this shot a LOT. It's a really interesting angle and composition! Yay you!

Thank you !! You've mentioned my composition once before. I'm flattered ! Honestly, I've been trying to get cute pics that features the bump, but between finding a cute outfit and getting a good angle it's been a  rocky road. 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Tayt3rChip said:

Honestly, I've been trying to get cute pics that features the bump, but between finding a cute outfit and getting a good angle it's been a  rocky road. 

As it is also in RL, really!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Nocturne-(SM)-Blank.png

I keep wanting to comment and then there's a new picture from you - you're on fire!  But been meaning to say: They're all intriguing and I especially appreciated seeing a "normal" picture from you as well.

The folding lines in the shot I quoted, I found a rather interesting addition - you even took care to change the light values a bit under the fold. Good attention to detail.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or not, because massive gore everywhere... but I'm going with the laugh due to the assumed intent.

If I'm wrong, just ignore my reaction please!

I was quoting someone else's pic who was also sitting in a fire.  I just happened to have this giant fireplace (from a club, it was built by a friend).  And yes, it was intended as humor!

(I'm sure the smell of singed fur isn't pleasant.)

ETA: Those are supposed to be "very hot fireplace stones". 🙂 Just in case you saw "gore"!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ValKalAstra said:

I keep wanting to comment and then there's a new picture from you - you're on fire!  But been meaning to say: They're all intriguing and I especially appreciated seeing a "normal" picture from you as well.

The folding lines in the shot I quoted, I found a rather interesting addition - you even took care to change the light values a bit under the fold. Good attention to detail.

Thank you so much, Nina! This was a lovely read this morning!

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm "flailing about" with some of these experiments, but I'm definitely trying to find new approaches. No one likes to feel that they're in a rut. I don't think I've found a "new style," but I've gathered some new tools for use.

Ironically, for this one, I sort of went back to first principles. I knew when I took the pic that it was a nice composition, and I tried a number of different approaches before retreating to some tried and tested ones -- because for this shot they just seemed to work best. There's actually relatively little post-processing in this one, other than the folds (which is something I've used before, oh well!).

Anyway, whatevs, I'm so pleased you like it! Thank you again!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm "flailing about"

GRACEFULLY! As a ballerina or Olympic gymnast uses her arms to balance and *propel herself forward!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
changed wrong word "proper" to "propel"
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

GRACEFULLY! As a ballerina or Olympic gymnast uses her arms to balance and proper herself forward!

My reaction probably should have been a "thank you," rather than a laugh, but the idea of me being "graceful" is pretty funny!

Thank you, Love!

/me accidentally knocks her coffee cup off the desk with her elbow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1