How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

30 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

EDIT: What? Why confused? She's working on a car. I'm helping.

I thought your response was absolutely fabulous.  Some people just don't understand good humor, I guess.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I thought your response was absolutely fabulous.  Some people just don't understand good humor, I guess.

I figured the kitty litter bit was what did it. Not everyone knows how good that stuff is for oil spills. Cheaper than buying similar products at the auto supply, too.

Also, thank you. ^-^

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 6

snapthingy_001.thumb.png.98a6145a6e282d2ea4ff4f11f5483d23.png

Met someone inworld today and they told me I looked like a person they'd meet somewhere. It was very flattering, because it takes a lot of work to look like an ordinary person in SL.

Their GFX settings are probably better, though. ^-^;

Still far from perfectly ordinary, but this is the farthest any of my species has ever gotten to passing as terrestrial. Or even this-dimensional. So yeah, it was meaningful.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 19

3 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

EDIT: What? Why confused? She's working on a car. I'm helping.

lol there are not enough smiley options.  Confused because that was all another language to me!  I get your being silly. 😜 I’ll try not to use the confused smiley in such a way it is misinterpreted into being something Other than being confused about something to which I do not understand. 

And let me know ahead of time next time, cos I get a mechanic's discount at all the auto supply places, and can save you some bucks. Never mind that I quit 2 years ago, they never check that stuff anyway, once they know you.

oh yes cat litter is great absorbent! 🐈‍⬛ 

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

lol there are not enough smiley options.  Confused because that was all another language to me!  I get your being silly. 😜 I’ll try not to use the confused smiley in such a way it is misinterpreted into being something Other than being confused about something to which I do not understand. 

And let me know ahead of time next time, cos I get a mechanic's discount at all the auto supply places, and can save you some bucks. Never mind that I quit 2 years ago, they never check that stuff anyway, once they know you.

oh yes cat litter is great absorbent! 🐈‍⬛ 

If you keep the tires aired up to the recommended pressure, you'll get better gas mileage also, I forgot that part. And yeah, I figured you were sane and intelligent. I was just messin' with ya.

Needless to say, I am here if you ever have any questions about automotive work. Or coding. Or graphic design. Or esoteric arcana. Or... wait for it... autism.

XD

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Akane Nacht said:

playing morin khuur 🐎

image.thumb.jpeg.1892716db5d3eead33957ba709da032e.jpeg

Lovely

That looks kind of like an Erhu -- there's a woman in SL who plays the Erhu RL and even hosts an event with Erhu music Tuesday mornings.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Lovely

That looks kind of like an Erhu -- there's a woman in SL who plays the Erhu RL and even hosts an event with Erhu music Tuesday mornings.

somewhat, but morin khuur has the "horse head" on top (not easy to see from this picture), and the sound box and tuning pegs are different shape from erhu. The sound is deeper too. I've never played either in rl, I just love listening to them. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

That PhotoScape X that was mentioned a few pages back has a lot of options. So much that it is hard to pick. Original image the small one in right corner.

red hair collage.png

Looks like  bokeh brush and some saturation. It looks good. 

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Still using PhotoScapeX. This can be a favorite tool. It even has liquify and text in the free version. Not a big amount of fonts, but it's free. Maybe the pro has more fonts.

If it had a clone tool for free, I could do better with the thumb. It was a quick edit. I have not needed to look for tutorials, the icons and text is telling me what to do. I need to find out how to make the eyes clearer, they became a bit blurry.

kl_001sm.thumb.png.8a48ccb61930c468c961e9afe9c2f6ba.png

It's not very different. The top has a more visible knit pattern and the skin and hair looks brighter.

kl_001smuned.thumb.png.df96e500b138978efc1bbd5af9d59f3d.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 14