Get your best Dinky on 
Playing some Disco Tunes we all love some Disco in a Fantasy setting lol 
Come chat and make friends 
All welcome 

FAR XX

DinkieDemon_001.thumb.jpg.85e7b4a93b95800302ccb6df472f7b2e.jpg

• Like 19

6 hours ago, Ted McGregor said:

So strange .. this guy kept going on about a 'perfect phone call' and wanted to use my phone for an hour for a pack of smokes and now all he does is tweet ?!

Strange all this toiletpaper he's laid down in front of him too. He's got boxes full of it labeled 'Top secret' ... :|

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.4df7d4cbe9021936829240af56290532.jpg

I better keep my shiv ready.

that is not right on so many levels

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
  • Like 1

Nal-Sailing-FS_014.thumb.png.d22061368bac2b1894fa63e2da42e1d5.png

Sailing in the Blake Sea on a Topless Tuesday Cruise. I missed the group sailing. I keep missing the first turn and hitting a ban line parcel. I remember being able to bounce off ban lines. This time I like a bug on a windshield. By the time I got past that MESS I was way far behind.

Crossings worked well except for double crossings... 😕 I botched a couple and ended up on the bottom of the sea.

I was surprised at the number of airports along the way with multi-level runways...

I had great fun flying the cruise route later in a helicopter. I haven't flown for a while. Shergood's EC-135 is a touchy bird and I've lost my touch.

22 hours ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

that is not right on so many levels

True. It shows where people are at, who digs for facts and unbiased analysis, and who accepts the media's story. And it is kinda funny if one ignores the suggestion of violence. I suspect if it had been Biden in the pin and a shive were mentioned it would have been reported and removed.

RL and politics leak into SL.

• Like 18