How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Black Dragon is my first pick for photography. It is NOT the easiest to use nor are all the controls you need in places you would expect.

As has been said, BD is EEP updated. However, NiranV does not particularly like the UI that most others use. So you'll see lots of experimentation in the UI. I kept _itching about how fast the UI was changing and how annoying it was to be relearning where things had moved to every month. Whether I had an effect on NIranV or not... at least the change rate is now tolerable... at least for me.

There are threads here about BD and NiranV has and does participate in them. So search around and find one or two and read through them. It will make your use of BD much more enjoyable.

NiranV did not like the 3D controls the Lab introduced and Firestorm included. And things are a bit differently divided in the panels. There is an abbreviated Environmental Editor, which is a small panel for changing between EEP assets. Then there is the Sky Editor, which is more like Firestorm's Personal Lighting in Phototools, but with a NiranV twist on panel design.

Then there is the BIG panel for environment and lighting named Machinima Slidebar. This has most of the viewer's rendering settings in one place. I think this is the only panel, other than Debug, where you can get to NiranV's addons to the render system. I think a some are scattered through Preferences. But I can never find the ones I want when I want them using Preferences. I reserve use of Preferences for setting my defaults.

I have all of those controls as buttons on the right-side.

I'd highly recommend not using Debug Settings, Preferences has all settings you will ever need for pictures and has extensive tooltips for all of them, Debug is going to circumvent all of that ultimately making you end up with problems on my doorstep again because you didn't read the big fat warning the Viewer smacks through face when changing certain settings. I'm not sure how sophisticated the search is but you can try searching the debug settings to help finding the settings you want. Tooltips commonly also include the Debug setting being used.

The reason not all EEP presets appear in the dropdown is due to permissions, i have not yet implemented a way to protect the horrible decision of making settings an IP, so for now non full perm settings dont show up since you could edit and save them which according to LL is stealing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Annie Nova said:

Love love the outfit! may I ask where it's from?

Top (and backpack) is Apple Blossom Kelsey, should be in their mainstore now.
Skirt is REIGN Coven Skater Shirt, an old gatcha - I sent you one I had lying around.
Necklace is from [Z O O M]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Top (and backpack) is Apple Blossom Kelsey, should be in their mainstore now.
Skirt is REIGN Coven Skater Shirt, an old gatcha - I sent you one I had lying around.
Necklace is from [Z O O M]

Thank you!

• Like 1

I was toying around a little bit with a couple of things today..

First thing was, I was looking through my inventory and trying to get all the things for pictures in one directory and sub directories and found this weather system which I bought years ago and forgot about..

Here is how chaotic it can make things look.. It's really wild hehehehe

All the smoke and fire and chaos is from my weather system.. hehehehe

52256963238_fe45ad628c_h.jpg

Then decided to try out a new EEP that I bought which is really freaking wild.. Probably one of the wildest ones in my sets so far.. I just thought , wow all the possibilities for this..

So I took a few shots with it in the background. The name of it is :Frio's: Black Hole Sun  if anyone is interested in it.. I bought it from the MP.

52257430340_4068a68c5a_h.jpg

52257220999_a9809f4d29_h.jpg

Then I was like. I bet it would be really wild to combine them.. then  just turned on my weather system to rain down fire and had a tornado in there somewhere to kick up some dust, but it was pretty shy and stayed off to the side for some reason.. it moves pretty slow for a tornado.. hehehe

This is what came from the  EEP and the weather system.

52257221064_20120acb8e_h.jpg

After that I was ready to relax and just bask in the Black Hole Sun. It takes a lot out of a person raining down Hell Fire  all morning.

hehehe

52256938566_700325af29_h.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 33