How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 hours ago, SorachaNicEoghain said:

@Azgalia I hope this is allowed. This guy is lit!

CROCODILE GUS

OMG LOL I was JUST looking at that head yesterday on Flickr!! I was going through the creator's entire catalog like yup want that and that and that while begging my friend to intervene and hide my lindens. Saw like 10 different heads I wanted. Lmao I love this guy's look so much. ❤️

8 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I did it!  Something completely different (and a tiny bit spicy for me.)  It only took 2 days 😄  I had to buy nearly everything since this is such a different look.  Gone are the red hair, the curls, and the freckles. I even hollowed the face a little and changed eye color.  I found tattoos and jewelry that I liked - no words, crosses, or skulls (no easy feat.)  I did find an old bus stop in my inventory that I used as a backdrop because I couldn't find a place I liked.  I won't be walking around SL like this, but I did save the outfit.  Maybe I will pull it out occasionally just for fun. Bonus: no pesky neck seam in any of the EEP settings I tried.

image.thumb.jpeg.67255dac7befab64d51b25ff49a14fd3.jpeg

Yaaaaaaaay you look gorgeous! Now we've got to convince you to keep the look. 😏😂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 7/16/2022 at 11:50 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I did it!  Something completely different (and a tiny bit spicy for me.)  It only took 2 days 😄  I had to buy nearly everything since this is such a different look.  Gone are the red hair, the curls, and the freckles. I even hollowed the face a little and changed eye color.  I found tattoos and jewelry that I liked - no words, crosses, or skulls (no easy feat.)  I did find an old bus stop in my inventory that I used as a backdrop because I couldn't find a place I liked.  I won't be walking around SL like this, but I did save the outfit.  Maybe I will pull it out occasionally just for fun. Bonus: no pesky neck seam in any of the EEP settings I tried.

You win the internet for me today lol, love it!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2022 at 11:50 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, none of us is just "one person," really -- we're all bundles of different versions of ourselves. I love that you're expressing this side of you now! But, as I'm sure I don't need to say, you don't want to lose the others!

BTW, I also love that you're posting more pics here. And your gender-neutral alt is adorable.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1