How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is actually a pic I took to put inside another shot, but what the heck.

(I figure this is someone's nightmare: a photo full of photos of MEEEEEEEEE!)

Portrait-Blank.thumb.png.1f861c1bff77c45568d3b2cf9b585c09.png

Photo of a photo within a photo? :D

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Here are some pics from my wedding with Caitlin. They are not good by any means. It's hard to focus on pics when we have a ceremony in front of others. I didn't take all of them. I credit my old friend Mistress Brandy for half. The better ones. I thank everyone who came to witness what we chose to do publicly.  Nal, who woke up late, because she didn't wake up to her alarm clock RL.  The fact that she would set it it meant a lot me. Permaruthed, simply because she would remember without a reminder and cared enough to come. Kaleg because he wanted to come. The others because they are my friends, and chose to come. I don't list them because they aren't on the forums. The one I do list though, is my wife Caitlin. I thank her for being with me. For the insanity we go through. For making me understand the concept of subspace and what it entails.

P.S.: Ayeleeon  was best man but he wasn't able to attend.

Cait and I vows.png

Marie and I.png

Nal 1.png

Permaruthed 2.png

sandor With Kaleg and Courtney.png

Caitlins Vows 2.png

Getting Set.png

The Kiss.png

Untitled-4Untitled-7Untitled6

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

Contemplating the potential of a blank canvas

promise

Don't you F***ng dare!!!! You've run before. You don't do that again!!! I'm your friend, and you know that. I will help you when I can. Stand strong!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Kai Lyvingstone said:

I am thrilled, I found a feral cat avatar that actually looks like a cat (not cartoony or old, or one with barely any animations or customizations -- it's a mod for the TWI Fox) and I think this is going to be the new me for the foreseeable future.

Snapshot_017.png

Snapshot_018.png

Absolutely adorable ... even if you might be feral enough to scratch a little. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2022 at 1:19 PM, Bagnu said:

Here are some pics from my wedding with Caitlin. They are not good by any means. It's hard to focus on pics when we have a ceremony in front of others. I didn't take all of them. I credit my old friend Mistress Brandy for half. The better ones. I thank everyone who came to witness what we chose to do publicly.  Nal, who woke up late, because she didn't wake up to her alarm clock RL.  The fact that she would set it it meant a lot me. Permaruthed, simply because she would remember without a reminder and cared enough to come. Kaleg because he wanted to come. The others because they are my friends, and chose to come. I don't list them because they aren't on the forums. The one I do list though, is my wife Caitlin. I thank her for being with me. For the insanity we go through. For making me understand the concept of subspace and what it entails.

P.S.: Ayeleeon  was best man but he wasn't able to attend.

Cait and I vows.png

Marie and I.png

Nal 1.png

Permaruthed 2.png

sandor With Kaleg and Courtney.png

Caitlins Vows 2.png

Getting Set.png

The Kiss.png

I wouldn't think of missing it. Congrats again to you both!

CatlinSandorWedding_A.thumb.jpg.195fde374e90c01ee4af3ebb90bfd8d6.jpg

CatlinSandorWedding_AA.thumb.jpg.187e945cc3d750e28042a257a4943cdf.jpg

CatlinSandorWedding_C.thumb.jpg.455254f982fdd6408432d295692df234.jpg

Here's Kalegthepsionicist tearing up the dance floor.

CatlinSandorWedding_B.thumb.jpg.777b9a02ed3a174613aaf13dfb0860be.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Don't you F***ng dare!!!! You've run before. You don't do that again!!! I'm your friend, and you know that. I will help you when I can. Stand strong!!!

LOL, Lynne said she liked the blank message box because it could be made to say anything, which gave me the idea of the possibilities of a blank canvas and how you can create any sort of painting you want. I am not running anywhere. At least not in SL.

• Like 2