How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

giphy.gif

kk, the Lil patented "lip bite" is literally the seal of approval I was looking for! I may now proceed with confidence!

9 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

He looks nice and lived in, but I hope he isn't lurking at the side of that door with bad intentions. Is it a gun in his pocket or is he just ... (nooo).

Yeah, a little "lived in" is good! -- I like 'em tastefully scruffy. As for the hotel room door thing . . . just a minor fantasy of mine . . .

/me sighs

@SarahThe Wanderer -- I really like the pose, and the graininess of the pic is spot on! Very grungy!

8 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

Lazy day at the pool

This is a fabulous pic. Very naturalistic, and very much like a vacation pic. The foreground / background thing is perfect. It looks a little chilly though . . .

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Sunday Morning Coffee

Great to see that you continue to make life a bit harder for the rest of us women, Rowan. Thanks for that . . . 😠

1 hour ago, Modulated said:

modulated.thumb.png.7478b27f9852b3959f986c6d50277d48.png

Just to reinforce what others have already said about your really distinctive and interesting avi -- you look great. And pics like this suit perfectly!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/8/2022 at 3:35 PM, Kalegthepsionicist said:

Snapshot_008Snapshot_007Snapshot_017Snapshot_009Snapshot _ BIG DADDY'S ROCK CLUB (PG) 10+ YRS OF MUSIC IN SL, B

I forgot to mention. She looks very much like my dear friend Caitlin. Here's an older picture of her I posted in the past so you can see.

Caitlin Closeup Swallow Flattened Auto Tone 2.png

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:

I was trying to figure out who she looked like, that's it.

Lol, the last time you saw Caitlin was at the winter exhibit, and Permaruthed was handing us Vodka, and you were falling over drunk. I wasn't in much better shape. I think Caitlin was the most sober of all of us!!!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Lol, the last time you saw Caitlin was at the winter exhibit, and Permaruthed was handing us Vodka, and you were falling over drunk. I wasn't in much better shape. I think Caitlin was the most sober of all of us!!!

It was a fun time.

51723509879_b5668b6508_b.jpg

51722858201_c5118c388b_b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 8