How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Business as usual.jpg

I really love this. The lens flare, the reflection on the clothing and shadows. It's really really great. One thing I've noticed in the few photos I've seen of yours is how you're able to quickly draw our attention to the eyes. I can't quite figure out if it's an aftereffect you're using to make them pop, or if it's just a specific set of eyes out there in the grid. Either way it's always really neat to see.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Toy facing severus fucking Toy.png

I'm a huge sucker for photos that tell a story, and this one is a great little story wrapped up in where her eyes are looking, almost is if thinking of something else before she speaks to the person in the forground. The blur is working really well here to draw our eye right to it, too.

Every photo you have of this subject I am always dying to know - what is the skin here? Or is this in the resolution of the photo? Or touch-ups through photoshop or....sorcery? Because there's a level of...nearer photorealism when it comes to her skin than when it comes to, say, mine. It's really fascinating.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The Bubble Tea Cafe at Cravone City was recommended to me tonight by someone whose judgement I thought I could trust.

I have no idea how good the tea is, but the service sucked.

Bubble-Tea-Blank.thumb.png.9fbc75292d1c7805affbb6c8c1af21d5.png

Again, your marriage of text and image is *chef's kiss* She looks so disappointed and sad, and we've caught her just at the moment of "oh. Maybe I should go..." Another great lens flare, here really subtle and bang on target to give us time of day, and (and this is me being a little conjectury) season (because it DOES seem not just like "outdoor light" but also "sunlight in winter", that washed out, steel grey/blue sky light that's so familiar this time of year. SO neat!)

Edited by BranScanlon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BranScanlon said:

I'm a huge sucker for photos that tell a story, and this one is a great little story wrapped up in where her eyes are looking, almost is if thinking of something else before she speaks to the person in the forground. The blur is working really well here to draw our eye right to it, too.

Every photo you have of this subject I am always dying to know - what is the skin here? Or is this in the resolution of the photo? Or touch-ups through photoshop or....sorcery? Because there's a level of...nearer photorealism when it comes to her skin than when it comes to, say, mine. It's really fascinating.

Thank you so much!!! The head skin is Angelina from Sessions, and the body skin is from their fatpack for female bodies. I added  imperfections to the body from Izzie's, and moles. Head moles from the Genus hud, and extras from WOW skins. I experiment with mixing from different things I've bought. The blur isn't intentional. It's just the way my settings were when I took the pic. I was RP'ng at the time, and I took the pic at random at the end of the RP!!! 

I did crop and filter the image with photoshop, but the base image is the same in terms of head and body detail.

I find there isn't as much available for men though, unfortunately. So maybe that's why you can't get the detail you want. And thanks for reminding me. I'll have to check for my Sandor AV!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The Bubble Tea Cafe at Cravone City was recommended to me tonight by someone whose judgement I thought I could trust.

You always make me think Scyll. I look at your pics and wonder if I could accomplish what you can with your deep ambience. A combination of your images and the words you associate with them make them even more effective.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bouveirexbelmont said:

The lightning in this was so bad, thank God I was able to make it look at least a little bit better haha.  

I think it looks great! 😄❤️ Just like you mastered gpose, you'll get the hang of this, too.~

• Like 5

3 hours ago, BranScanlon said:

I really love this. The lens flare, the reflection on the clothing and shadows. It's really really great. One thing I've noticed in the few photos I've seen of yours is how you're able to quickly draw our attention to the eyes. I can't quite figure out if it's an aftereffect you're using to make them pop, or if it's just a specific set of eyes out there in the grid. Either way it's always really neat to see.

Thaanks! ^_^
I use simple make-up trick that works in both worlds to draw attention to the eyes, which is specially effective on brighter and more saturated iris colors. The set of eyes also helps a lot to create the uniqueness of my looks since for all my time I've been around I've never seen anyone with the same eyes except for one friend.

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sorry! The service usually is good. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, bouveirexbelmont said:

The lightning in this was so bad, thank God I was able to make it look at least a little bit better haha.  

I actually think it looks really neat! You kind of rolled with the lighting here, and it has this faded, washed out look. Like a polaroid left out in the sun. It's a pretty cool effect actually.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah, I go to Cravone City for the mini skatepark, that's what I do when I'm in the area. LOL

• Like 9

So this is the pic I was actually taking when I bumped into Cathlea ( @Aiyumei) at Cravone last night.

Waiting.

I should confess that if someone is going to be late when we meet up somewhere, it will 90% of the time be me, rather than my partner. I am notoriously late for everything.

But that 10% when I am on time and he is late are special, because I get to be a little outraged by how damned inconsiderate he is.

The outrage is, of course, feigned. The smile is not.

Waiting-Blank.thumb.png.693c3cb051884a9ad6149fc5a84c6e51.png

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1