How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

And my story goes on!

Some things changed by now. I got the job I had applied for the other day! While I'm happy about the upcoming job, I am also still homeless and super lonely. So I decided to slap on my best "vacation suit" and check out some five star hotels, to get a few days of vacation while I can reflect upon things.

photo.jpg
The photo was taken by a staff member, while I was typing out this post.

Edited by Michael Blackwood
  • Like 22

19 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

Why my.picture got posted again I don't know but I removed it.

It seems to be happening a lot. I've had the same issue. and others have as well from what I've seen.

And the story continues today, as well!

I ended up ditching the five star hotels and instead took a 11hr flight to Namibia, where I checked in at the beautiful "Kidaka Resort" and booked a cozy Lounge right in the bush. I might be lonely, but at least I can have some fun!

Being in Africa for the first time, I couldn't help but grab some binoculars and observe the wildlife right on my doorstep:

africa.jpg

Edited by Michael Blackwood
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

It seems to be happening a lot. I've had the same issue. and others have as well from what I've seen.

Yes it often happens that there are two identical posts one after the other, but to have the same thing post again, hours later, that is new to me.

• Like 2