• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once upon a time there was a completely unmoderated forum.  A young woman asked a question (something about how to get a link to an indivual post I think but I am probably wrong and it doesn't matter

It had to be done.

Beautiful ceremony at the Hangout

Posted Images

11 hours ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

I just realized.....today is my 10th rez day.

Happy happy 10th Honey!

I think many of us from the Cartel group are coming up on that, or have reached it this year.  Mine is in August. I can't believe it.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Happy happy 10th Honey!

I think many of us from the Cartel group are coming up on that, or have reached it this year.  Mine is in August. I can't believe it.

It's a very weird feeling! I had forgotten all about it until someone mentioned another rez day last night and then it was like....zomg, 10 freaking years!

• Like 3
Just now, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

I bet it's killing you too ;)

Nah.  The best part about the tacky, tackier, tackiest of jokes is to steer someone else into making them, then claim the moral high ground of innocence. 

But I'll never admit to doing that. 

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Happy happy 10th Honey!

Yep, mine is July 9th. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Happy happy 10th Honey!

Yeah mine is in August as well. So not only am I getting old in RL,I am old in SL as well...¬¬

Happy belated rez day Honey!:x

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

Thanks Rio! And you're still not older than me in RL, so shup :x

For some reason I recall you only being like a year older than me,though my memory sucks so I could be thinking of someone else. Regardless,we are young at heart. That's all that counts...mostly lol.

• Like 2
Just now, Rioko Bamaisin said:

For some reason I recall you only being like a year older than me,though my memory sucks so I could be thinking of someone else. Regardless,we are young at heart. That's all that counts...mostly lol.

Pretty sure you're definitely thinking of someone else. But I've always been far younger at heart :)

• Like 1