Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

LOL I was banned from a "fantasy" flickr group without a slap on the hand first and have no idea what I could have done, but since it only has 300+ members I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I'm just mentioning it here because those that know me will find it as amusing as I do.

My house lost power again Thursday night so we spent the night at Rhonda's. This group of storms has past, but with so many claims it will probably take until the next set of storms to get stuff fixed :{

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

LOL I was banned from a "fantasy" flickr group without a slap on the hand first and have no idea what I could have done, but since it only has 300+ members I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I'm just mentioning it here because those that know me will find it as amusing as I do.

My house lost power again Thursday night so we spent the night at Rhonda's. This group of storms has past, but with so many claims it will probably take until the next set of storms to get stuff fixed :{

Like the first part, boo on the second *hugs

• Like 2

Mari doing her firework thing with one hand behind her back. (Quite literally, I discovered. Get well soon!)

6_17_17fireworksMari.thumb.jpg.50f05a700c6b978041051a164e004e0f.jpg

6_17_17fireworksLFS.thumb.jpg.9caa68635ef2b6cd81c084d2d93cb4ab.jpg

Livingtree Fireworks Spectacular and it is spectacular. Mari's booms and Gospeed's tunes are designed to work together. I highly recommend this summertime show if you haven't seen it.

6_17_17fireworksgreenstars.thumb.jpg.16c7b39a9c8a5971a00a206e51e2f7df.jpg

• Like 8

l am liking the tone this conversation has taken. I checked my rez date: I knew it was back there a bit but I couldn't recall the year. Alas, I am just a baby: my tenth isn't until Sept. 2018. My main reason for chiming in was a response to a post on the last page from Rioko. You said that being young at heart is all that counts, Rio. And then you added "...mostly". I disagree with the addendum. The sentence was fine at 'counts'. To me that's one of the beautiful (and completely unexpected) aspects of Second Life. Here, I can tell people I'm 29 and holding and I really AM!. How cool is that?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

*sigh* Today I took an honest long look at my naked self in a full length mirror.  I had a very sobering realization. 

I realized that very soon someone would be coming to kick me out of Ikea. 

Better not let that happen....I don't have enough money to bail you out of jail :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Monalissa Lupindo said:

AND....done. Read all 54 pages. You're my family now. Sorry for all the breakfast, lunch, dinner, birthdays, rez days and meme wars I missed.

I've been drinking, so if this gets too mushy, please forgive me.

It takes a seriously diligent person to read 54 pages of a thread such as this. You have my respect. Welcome Sis! :)

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

If anyone is interested, and is able to get in, Ghosty is playing SL14B tonight at 6:00SLT, DJ Stage 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SL14B Astonish/211/116/22

As always, an eclectic mix of music will be on the menuxD

Well I got the notice and planned on going but somehow got caught up binge watching tv and forgot. Sorry:( Hope you all had a good time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I can't seem to quote and reply to your post Clover...anyway was going to ask re:flirting with a llama..Did he try to eat your demo hair?

This is what happened:

Some noob, 3 weeks old, was at G's gig last night. Shamelessly flirting with him in open chat.  

She had a demo hair on, big glaring "DEMO" words floating over her head.

Anyway, after over an hour of listening to her buttering him up, I had enough of it.  He had also. I IM'd her and politely asked if she was in the habit of reading people's profiles?  She got huffy with me immediately and asked why?  All I said to her was "I'm Mrs. Kips".  Well, this set her off and without me even saying she was being obnoxiously apparent in her interest of him, she confirmed that was what she was doing.  I again mentioned that we were literally married in RL (well, about to be but none of her business)

Then, she sarcastically apologized to which all I wrote was "Thank you".

That was the extent of my conversation with her.  Then, in open chat in front of the entire crowd starts "tattling" on me! Says to everyone there I'm accusing her of flirting with Ghosty. I kept my mouth shut again and everyone is like WTF?

So I blocked her.  But forgot to mute so I kept seeing what she was saying. Then she pretty much walked over to me, bumped me and began telling me I have low self-esteem LOLOLOL. 

By that point, G had enough of that and IM'd one of the SL14B staff at the event to have her kicked out.  

I was quite restrained. I'm proud of myself. I let her create all the dramaz she wanted and she just looked stupid, and guilty. Was awesome.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

So I blocked her.  But forgot to mute so I kept seeing what she was saying. Then she pretty much walked over to me, bumped me and began telling me I have low self-esteem LOLOLOL. 

By that point, G had enough of that and IM'd one of the SL14B staff at the event to have her kicked out.  

I was quite restrained. I'm proud of myself. I let her create all the dramaz she wanted and she just looked stupid, and guilty. Was awesome.

I always miss the good stuff! >:(

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Speaking of rez days, and such....the 10th anniversary of the Forum Cartel is upon us!  Anyone up for a party this weekend?  Friday evening?  Saturday?  Sunday?  All weekend? :D

I vote for all weekend! :D I'll bring my mouse to click stuff with...:$

• Like 2