The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I want to know too...maybe we can give Skip some business and start a formal portrait thread :matte-motes-silly:

ETA:  Or any other SL photographer...

It would have to be open to all photographers who would like to participate.  

It is not 'fair' to use this forum to promote the work of one or two individuals - I disagreed with the musicians in HippieStock for using the forum as a promotional tool, I disagreed with W.E., I disagree with this.

Just my two cents.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I want to know too...maybe we can give Skip some business and start a formal portrait thread :matte-motes-silly:

ETA:  Or any other SL photographer...

It would have to be open to all photographers who would like to participate.  

It is not 'fair' to use this forum to promote the work of one or two individuals - I disagreed with the musicians in HippieStock for using the forum as a promotional tool, I disagreed with W.E., I disagree with this.

Just my two cents.

What was I thinking?  Threw the thought out there without thinking it through.  Nix the suggestion everyone...I agree :)

Cool room Val. The kind of room where you can sit and think about how screwed up the world is, or how beautiful it is, or how beautiful it is and filled with screwy people or how screwy it is and filled with beautiful people. Or just sit and listen to the wood pop and hiss as it burns in the stove.

Great work... nicely lit, a feeling of connection between your avatar and the backdrop without being lost in it, and cleverly framed. Beautiful avatar in a lovely pose.

So many great pics recently I haven't commented on, but I've admired nonetheless: Venus's portrait, Val's winter scenes (black furs against white snow, especially) and Jaikke's castaway look.

Thanks Venus, UncommonTruth, and Bree, for the kind words,  You inspire me to try harder and learn new things.

@Uncommon Truth, the lighting is awesome.  NIce depth depth.  Love to know what u did there.  cool Neclace!

Great shots from Wicked, Valerie and Shybird.

This is almost the only thread I read.  Love to see everyones ideas 

Venus Petrov wrote:

Welcome Simone!  And a lovely shot, too!

@Ceka:  Pink hands!  But, but where are YOUR pink hands??  I see an awesome pink bike
:)

it's actually a group  that i am in called the pink hands..we are going to be about helping with security information and helping inform new people and anyone really with information about security leaks and holes and things to watch out for...plus just general help as well with second life..that and just about having fun..

we're called the pink hands because it's mostly girls group ..but there are a few men in it..hehehehe

and yes the bike is awsome also..but not as awsome as my black one hehehehe

my pink one

PINK bike.png

and my black one hehehe

black beauty.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.