The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Randall Ahren wrote:

No, I meant to type furniture, but funiture sures makes me laugh. I did mean adult furniture, there are many different kinds you know. My favorite is the shower, followed by the hot tub, and then the bar. I don't have a window seat.

I know there are many kinds. I was talking innocently about the window seat.

I don't like the darkhaired men so much either, it looks like they go "safe" when they make their avatar. It is way too many skin makers that sell skins with only dark eyebrows and dark stubble. Maybe they don't sell any other skins? The skin here has a bit too dark eyebrows, but I found out that it could work.

MMMM, mesh armor! Blood and Sand... This is my oldest alt.

6985145909_c789b32b8d.jpg 

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Your turn!
:cattongue:

K, here's your silver-haired, blue-eyed man.

crop2.png

Okay, Randall - Both avies are good looking and sexy, but here's what I like about this av.  It is unique enough to stand out in a crowd.  The dark haired dark-eyed avies are always good looking, but they are a dime a dozen.  When I walk into a music venue or go dancing, I will walk into the room and just see what draws my eye.  Next I check out profiles (what can I say, I am a visual person).  Third I will look for something to start a conversation with - a certain look or accessory, something interesting in a profile, occasionally by something said in local chat.  (saying it like that makes it sound like I go out hunting.  I do not hunt and am not after anything except dancing and lovely conversation)  This silver-haired and blue-eyed avi would definitely draw my attention and have me looking for a way to start talking.

Perfectly said, and agreed with :smileyhappy:

Anna Ermintrood wrote:

Thank you Randall, im not really sure where I will go dancing I dont really know a lot of places to go but I will search and im sure I will find somewhere. :smileyhappy:

For formal dancing, there are really only two places where the density of people is sufficient so that you don't need to take a partner, Franks and Sweethearts. There are also a few places dedicated to Latin dancing that have high density.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

I do not hunt and am not after anything except dancing and lovely conversation)  This silver-haired and blue-eyed avi would definitely draw my attention and have me looking for a way to start talking.

There is a flickering flame of desire for something more and it's growing stronger. The right man hasn't come along yet. But when he does, you're going to burn. :matte-motes-evil:

Raven1 Short wrote:  

I was talking innocently about the window seat.

Yes, but I don't think you're so innocent. You and your lover are going to quickly become bored with playing house. People talk about exploring, but SL isn't just for exploring sims, it's for exploring alternate ways of being that you generally suppress.

We have all a darkside because it is advantageous for survival. Why do you think women are attracted to bad boys? It's not out of peversness. It's because your hind brain recognizes that a bad boy has certain evil characteristics that will allow him to survive and thrive during times of crisis, where Mr. Nice will die.

Kelli May wrote:

Revisting an old look with a new eye. I made this shape to try out a curvier look.

She's curvier all right, but too curvy. A well-fed look bordering on obesity can be attractive, but it shouldn't quite seem fat. I think make her hips slimmer and her chest bigger. I liked this entry in the New You contest. She's pretty curvy and has pretty big hips, but her chest is a little larger and she doesn't quite cross the line into just being fat.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:  

I was talking innocently about the window seat.

Yes, but I don't think you're so innocent. You and your lover are going to quickly become bored with playing house. People talk about exploring, but SL isn't just for exploring sims, it's for exploring alternate ways of being that you generally suppress.

We have all a darkside because it is advantageous for survival. Why do you think women are attracted to bad boys? It's not out of peversness. It's because your hind brain recognizes that a bad boy has certain evil characteristics that will allow him to survive and thrive during times of crisis, where Mr. Nice will die.

I say innocent because I'm not going share my funiture activities in public.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Their loss, obviously. Go out and make your own magic.

Saraya's certainly capable of it.

Thanks Maddy, that is sweet to say  :)

@ Charo  Not feeling particularly magical at the moment.

@ Randall  I was at Franks, not too many single men around tonight..all couples.

So what does it say when your date would rather build then dance with you? ;)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Thanks Maddy, that is sweet to say 
:)

@ Randall  I was at Franks, not too many single men around tonight..all couples.

So what does it say when your date would rather build then dance with you?
;)

That he's a jerk.

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Thanks Maddy, that is sweet to say 
:)

So what does it say when your date would rather build then dance with you?
;)

That he's a jerk.

Lol, it says that maybe, it also says don't make dates with builders. They're notorious hermits. A lot of them wonderful people.. but if you want to spend time with one your best bet is to go sit on their prim and chatter at them. It makes you hard to ignore. That by the way was advise from a builder friend :smileylol:

/me waits for the sit on their prim innuendos.  

You look beautiful Saraya. Don't let it get you down.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.