The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yes Raven, she's a prim baby. Here are better pictures to give you just an idea. :smileyhappy:

helene_001.jpg

helene.jpg

Awwww...I want one!!!!

Maybe this is what I need to take up the void of my kids not giving me grandchildren yet in RL...they are taking FOREVER :(

LOL Kylie, this baby has a HUGE advantage over the real ones. You can turn off the sound!!! :smileyvery-happy:

If you want one, do a seach inworld for Baby Store (or babystore, I don't remember). You can choose your own personalized baby (custom eyes, hair, skin tone, and of course boy or girl). Plus, the store has loads of adorable clothing and accessories. During the first weeks I had my baby, I was just going nuts in there buying just about everything!!! :smileyvery-happy:

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Now Raven, this is what I call a love nest! Really very nice! :smileyhappy:

Yeah I was thinking that too. Very practical in terms of looks, size, and ability to furnish

It's a bit bigger than it looks. The deck goes all around the sides and it's pretty roomy inside with just the two of us.

valerie Inshan wrote:

LOL Kylie, this baby has a HUGE advantage over the real ones. You can turn off the sound!!! :smileyvery-happy:

If you want one, do a seach inworld for Baby Store (or babystore, I don't remember). You can choose your own personalized baby (custom eyes, hair, skin tone, and of course boy or girl). Plus, the store has loads of adorable clothing and accessories. During the first weeks I had my baby, I was just going nuts in there buying just about everything!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks, Val....will think on it :)

Anna Ermintrood wrote:

Oh Valerie she is beautiful just like her mother. :matte-motes-grin:

Awww, thank you Anna! This is adorable from you to say that! /me blushes and babbles along with the baby in contentment! :smileyembarrassed::smileyhappy:

@ Saraya, yes she's a cutie, aint she? Maybe you'd better not go to the store or you'll fall in love!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Anna Ermintrood wrote:

Oh Valerie she is beautiful just like her mother. :matte-motes-grin:

Awww, thank you Anna! This is adorable from you to say that! /me blushes and babbles along with the baby in contentment! :smileyembarrassed::smileyhappy:

@ Saraya, yes she's a cutie, aint she? Maybe you'd better not go to the store or you'll fall in love!

Yes she definitely is :)  Maybe I should stay away from that store, cause god knows I do love babies :) :matte-motes-inlove:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol, Saraya if you go to that store, you'll end up with twins (at least). More seriously, prim babies in SL usually creep me out. Kind of Chucky dolls if you see what I mean. But these ones, OMG! They make you want to hug and kiss them! :heart:

Well then, I'm staying far away from there ..lol.  Yeah I know what you mean, prim babies can be creepy.

So seeing how cute yours is, I'll just look from afar :) :heart:

Thank you Valerie it was one of the first hairs I bought when I came to SL. Then it lay forgotten in my inventory but I felt like a change tried it on again and decided that I really do like it :smileyhappy:

@ Saraya thank you soo much for your compliment now you have me blushing.:smileyembarrassed:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.