Jump to content

Recommended Posts


UncommonTruth wrote:

A different angle of a shot I posted in the bad girl thread, lightened by request :matte-motes-wink-tongue:
Lighter.png

 Now I like a darker look, but that is my personal preference ;)

I think you look great in either pic Uncommon :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images


Saraya Starr wrote:


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

All dressed up and ready to dance..and my date cancels at the last minute.. just not my night

 

Snapshot_211.png


id dance with you starr!

Aww, that is sweet of you to say Emmett
:)

seems like the builder guys dont care much about anything else in sl.

ty :smileyembarrassed:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:

 

I have always admired your house Val from the shots you post,  can I ask where you got it from?
:)

Thanks Saraya, the house is "Mountain Snow Lodge" by Des Deaumont. This mountain home can be set to snow cover on for the cold season and snow cover off for the rest of the year. I just can't ever be tired of furnishing this place according to the seasons! :smileyhappy:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mountain-Snow-lodge/2934079

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

 

I have always admired your house Val from the shots you post,  can I ask where you got it from?
:)

Thanks Saraya, the house is "Mountain Snow Lodge" by Des Deaumont. This mountain home can be set to snow cover on for the cold season and snow cover off for the rest of the year. I just can't ever be tired of furnishing this place according to the seasons! :smileyhappy:


Thanks so much Val, you're a sweetie :) 

/me runs off to buy another house :smileyvery-happy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful, I can always admire androgyny. I know Andrej is male, although he is frequently shot in feminine roles, clothes and make-up. As for that avatar: the hips, shoulders and the strength of the features say male. The curve to the pecs suggests breasts, and the feet look very delicate. Male or female? I don't care.

If you're not already aware of her, Omahyra Mota is a model who approaches androgyny from the other direction, strikingly beautiful in her own way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All the male skins of SL has hard shading of the muscles! Well not all, but this one has. I even used a male shape, tried first a female shape but that wasn't lucky... ehem. I switched gender on the shape I had made and just adjusted it a bit.

Here you can see a better shot of the skin in more natural colors. The freebie skin I used has a more brownblue shade.

Great phone picture, Valerie! Did you get that phone AO? 

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Calling Randall. Hello? Allô? Hallo? Diga? Pronto? Mushi-mushi?
餵?
हैलो? 
Привет? :smileyvery-happy:

Phone.jpg

As you can see, I can phone AND smoke at the same time.


Lol Val ,   You are one tough cookie ;)  

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

I know it's bad habit Randall but you see, the cigarette is way much sexier than a mobile phone. And, smoking in SL is good for my RL lungs. :smileytongue:

It's funny. Somehow it's worrying to me too to see you smoking. (even though it isn't real) you seem too classy for it. Maybe you should get one of those long snooty cigarette holders
:D

Something like this Raven?
:P

audrey.jpg


Exactly! That's more YOU :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:

I say innocent because I'm not going share my funiture activities in public.

 It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

i agree

What are you agreeing with?

Link to post
Share on other sites


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:


Anna Ermintrood wrote:

I think its time to dust off this dress and take it dancing who knows what might happen :smileywink:
dancing_002.jpg

Love the dress, Anna...the color is so rich looking.

Thank you Kylie the best thing about it is it was a  group gift and it fits perfectly.:smileyhappy:

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol, yes Marianne, the AO is pretty cool although I did not fully tested it. I assumed Randall was expecting a call asap. :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for calling me so quickly. Everyone is going to be envious of your new AO. The women because you look hot and the men because no mobile phone AO is available for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:

I say innocent because I'm not going share my funiture activities in public.

 It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

i agree

What are you agreeing with?

that you should relax a bit

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:

I say innocent because I'm not going share my funiture activities in public.

 It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

i agree

What are you agreeing with?

that you should relax a bit

 

 

Get to know me more before  you say that puppy :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

It does? LOL thank you, I'd asked what they were and he had no idea lol. Cool, now I can finaly be the one to pass on some knowledge :smileyvery-happy:

And, ty, it does look better being able to see it doesn't it lol. Sometimes, bigger really is better :matte-motes-dead:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...