The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saraya Starr wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

All dressed up and ready to dance..and my date cancels at the last minute.. just not my night

Snapshot_211.png

id dance with you starr!

Aww, that is sweet of you to say Emmett
:)

seems like the builder guys dont care much about anything else in sl.

ty :smileyembarrassed:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I have always admired your house Val from the shots you post,  can I ask where you got it from?

Thanks Saraya, the house is "Mountain Snow Lodge" by Des Deaumont. This mountain home can be set to snow cover on for the cold season and snow cover off for the rest of the year. I just can't ever be tired of furnishing this place according to the seasons! :smileyhappy:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mountain-Snow-lodge/2934079

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I have always admired your house Val from the shots you post,  can I ask where you got it from?

Thanks Saraya, the house is "Mountain Snow Lodge" by Des Deaumont. This mountain home can be set to snow cover on for the cold season and snow cover off for the rest of the year. I just can't ever be tired of furnishing this place according to the seasons! :smileyhappy:

Thanks so much Val, you're a sweetie :) 

/me runs off to buy another house :smileyvery-happy:

Beautiful, I can always admire androgyny. I know Andrej is male, although he is frequently shot in feminine roles, clothes and make-up. As for that avatar: the hips, shoulders and the strength of the features say male. The curve to the pecs suggests breasts, and the feet look very delicate. Male or female? I don't care.

If you're not already aware of her, Omahyra Mota is a model who approaches androgyny from the other direction, strikingly beautiful in her own way.

All the male skins of SL has hard shading of the muscles! Well not all, but this one has. I even used a male shape, tried first a female shape but that wasn't lucky... ehem. I switched gender on the shape I had made and just adjusted it a bit.

Here you can see a better shot of the skin in more natural colors. The freebie skin I used has a more brownblue shade.

Great phone picture, Valerie! Did you get that phone AO? 

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I know it's bad habit Randall but you see, the cigarette is way much sexier than a mobile phone. And, smoking in SL is good for my RL lungs. :smileytongue:

It's funny. Somehow it's worrying to me too to see you smoking. (even though it isn't real) you seem too classy for it. Maybe you should get one of those long snooty cigarette holders
:D

Something like this Raven?
:P

audrey.jpg

Exactly! That's more YOU :)

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

I say innocent because I'm not going share my funiture activities in public.

It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

i agree

What are you agreeing with?

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Anna Ermintrood wrote:

I think its time to dust off this dress and take it dancing who knows what might happen :smileywink:
dancing_002.jpg

Love the dress, Anna...the color is so rich looking.

Thank you Kylie the best thing about it is it was a  group gift and it fits perfectly.:smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol, yes Marianne, the AO is pretty cool although I did not fully tested it. I assumed Randall was expecting a call asap. :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for calling me so quickly. Everyone is going to be envious of your new AO. The women because you look hot and the men because no mobile phone AO is available for them.

Raven1 Short wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

i agree

that you should relax a bit

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

i agree

that you should relax a bit

Get to know me more before  you say that puppy :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.