The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

A different angle of a shot I posted in the bad girl thread, lightened by request :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

This photo is much more interesting now, although it is still a little too dark. We can discern your heavy makeup around your green eyes and pale pink lipstick. Is that a pair of letters on your gold necklace? It looks like the last letter might be a capital letter B.

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Their loss, obviously. Go out and make your own magic.

Saraya's certainly capable of it.

Thanks Maddy, that is sweet to say 
:)

@ Charo  Not feeling particularly magical at the moment.

@ Randall  I was at Franks, not too many single men around tonight..all couples.

So what does it say when your date would rather build then dance with you?
;)

That he's a jerk.

Well maybe so :)

And I should have known, was with a builder for 6 months, we lived together in SL, he could spend the day working and not even notice the time passing by ;)

@ Uncommon   Been there, done that, it got tiring trying to get his attention all the time ;) And I won't go into the things I tried to distract him with :smileyvery-happy:

And thanks, all your words did cheer me up a lot :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

@ Randall  I was at Franks, not too many single men around tonight..all couples.

;)

I don't think they were all couples. There are usually a few single guys. You were probably just not in a particularly patient mood. You didn't check out Sweethearts did you? It's not much different than going to Fogbound or Crossroads. People just dress better and have better profiles at Franks.

If you ask your date if he would like to go dancing with you instead of building, there is really only two possible answers: Yes or NEXT!

Raven1 Short wrote:

I say innocent because I'm not going share my funiture activities in public.

It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

;)

I don't think they were all couples. There are usually a few single guys. You were probably just not in a particularly patient mood. You didn't check out Sweethearts did you? It's not much different than going to Fogbound or Crossroads. People just dress better and have better profiles at Franks.

If you ask your date if he would like to go dancing with you instead of building, there is really only two possible answers: Yes or NEXT!

Well, that was all I saw unfortunately.

This date is a man I gave a second chance to, and he will not get a third. I went to Sweethearts a few times, but not lately, maybe will head there tomorrow and see what happens.

Nice photo Val. I like the way the morning sun appears to be shining through the windows and illuminating your face. However, I'm becoming concerned about your virtual smoking habit. May I suggest kicking it by replacing it with a habit that is almost as bad? A mobile phone.

That is what I will do, roam the forest!:matte-motes-evil:  No, I am not a roleplayer or a furry, I am an avatarshifter.

I tried Roleplay, my English isn't perfect but i can manage almost as well as the English speaking  txt generation. But it's not giving me anything, it is the hunt for the new visual look that makes me happy. Every look is "used up" as soon as I am happy with it, off  I go to  do another look.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

I'm still me. I just have another person involved who has a right to respect.

I have no need for an alt. It's enough for me to manage one.

valerie Inshan wrote:

I know it's bad habit Randall but you see, the cigarette is way much sexier than a mobile phone. And, smoking in SL is good for my RL lungs. :smileytongue:

It's funny. Somehow it's worrying to me too to see you smoking. (even though it isn't real) you seem too classy for it. Maybe you should get one of those long snooty cigarette holders :D

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I know it's bad habit Randall but you see, the cigarette is way much sexier than a mobile phone. And, smoking in SL is good for my RL lungs. :smileytongue:

It's funny. Somehow it's worrying to me too to see you smoking. (even though it isn't real) you seem too classy for it. Maybe you should get one of those long snooty cigarette holders
:D

Something like this Raven? :P

audrey.jpg

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Their loss, obviously. Go out and make your own magic.

Saraya's certainly capable of it.

Thanks Maddy, that is sweet to say 
:)

@ Charo  Not feeling particularly magical at the moment.

;)

That he's a jerk.

second that one im srry starr :(

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

i agree

valerie Inshan wrote:

Very cool shots everybody! Hopping quickly in the thread for a morning coffee (and first cigarette!) /waves at all. :smileyhappy:

coffee.jpg

Lol Val, ya look badass smoking that cigarette ;)  *waves back*

I have always admired your house Val from the shots you post,  can I ask where you got it from? :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

It's funny. Somehow it's worrying to me too to see you smoking. (even though it isn't real) you seem too classy for it. Maybe you should get one of those long snooty cigarette holders
:D

Something like this Raven?
:P

audrey.jpg

I love this look on you Val :)   Breakfast at Tiffanys anyone? ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.