The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay - Fully human and posting that way.  I really don't dress up in sl (although I did for the Oscar thread) and it took me more than a year to get my av out of jeans and tshirts.  Maybe now I can go check out some of the fancier dance venues to see what they are like.  2 different dresses and playing with windlight settings:

Snapshot83_001.jpgSnapshot83_002.jpg

Snapshot83_003.jpg

Snapshot83_004.jpg

Your turn!:cattongue:

Thank you, I appreciate it. I like your first photo best of the two with the snow in the background. For windlight settings, I usually go with cawl because it seems to show avatars in the best light. Maybe I'll see you at Franks.

OK, I'll post a photo for you tomorrow with the silver hair and blue eyes.

It seems I once again waited too long between peeks lol.. so just NICE! to all of you. (yeah I know.. notes!)

I have to say Awwwwwww to Val's sweet lil baby, and Awwwww again to Raven's new place. /me wonders if that invitation to see it was for everyone

I bought some new mesh boots today, my first mesh that fits! lol New Boots.png

Raven1 Short wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Finally a picture of our house:

lunapic_133157043476418_5.jpg

Beautiful, Raven...I've always liked Pam's houses, got a couple myself
:)

Have fun with it!!

You should come by sometime!

Thanks for the invite...I'll take you up on it sometime :)

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Okay - Fully human and posting that way.  I really don't dress up in sl (although I did for the Oscar thread) and it took me more than a year to get my av out of jeans and tshirts.  Maybe now I can go check out some of the fancier dance venues to see what they are like.  2 different dresses and playing with windlight settings:

Snapshot83_001.jpgSnapshot83_002.jpg

Snapshot83_003.jpg

Snapshot83_004.jpg

Your turn!
:cattongue:

You should do it more often :matte-motes-silly:

UncommonTruth wrote:

It seems I once again waited too long between peeks lol.. so just NICE! to all of you. (yeah I know.. notes!)

I have to say Awwwwwww to Val's sweet lil baby, and Awwwww again to Raven's new place. /me wonders if that invitation to see it was for everyone

I bought some new mesh boots today, my first mesh that fits! lol
New Boots.png

Cute, cute outfit!!

Those boots look familiar...I got a black pair today :)

UncommonTruth wrote:

I bought some new mesh boots today, my first mesh that fits! lol 

Nice boots. I know what you mean. I don't have a single mesh item that fits perfectly. My favorite is the grey sweat shirt of which I posted a photo, but there is a small flaw that causes part of my skin to show through in one spot.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Well, I can see Franks isn't your first destination this evening. I'm thinking it must be Riverside Blues or possibly Lar's. It's an interesting contrast. You're dressed bad to the bones and standing in a tastefully decorated living room. Your stance says "I wanna".

No, no it wasn't, but maybe sometime soon.. I was at Crossroads tonight.

My stance says I wanna what? ;)  No, don't answer that..lol

I like that Randall use a car to match his eyes! Many nice posts here, it was some banter between Randall and Cinn that I missed? ;)

I had so much trouble crashing while editing, I have been busy uninstalling, installing, cleaning out folders, restarting, installing again the last few days. I finally think one viewer works properly, but just now i'm stuck with the laptop who's not capable of running shadows.  I have got 2 amazing mesh outfits, one new full mesh avatar! Wish I could show it in shadows, I must go and fiddle with my stationary computer.

Until then, I crosspost from the men's thread:

werew_ed2002.jpg

Yes, i was flaunting an alt, or MALT (Male alt)!

This avatar was so cheap, I can't get over it! :D 

Randall Ahren wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Your turn!
:cattongue:

K, here's your silver-haired, blue-eyed man.

crop2.png

Okay, Randall - Both avies are good looking and sexy, but here's what I like about this av.  It is unique enough to stand out in a crowd.  The dark haired dark-eyed avies are always good looking, but they are a dime a dozen.  When I walk into a music venue or go dancing, I will walk into the room and just see what draws my eye.  Next I check out profiles (what can I say, I am a visual person).  Third I will look for something to start a conversation with - a certain look or accessory, something interesting in a profile, occasionally by something said in local chat.  (saying it like that makes it sound like I go out hunting.  I do not hunt and am not after anything except dancing and lovely conversation)  This silver-haired and blue-eyed avi would definitely draw my attention and have me looking for a way to start talking.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.