Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Raven1 Short wrote:


emmettcullen93 wrote:

looks like i will have to give randell some compettion here soon.
:)

Yeah yeah join the crowd!

We are all vain here! (not really)

just give me until about noon to four slt today and i can see if my computer will work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Feeling angelic... 

Posted Images


UncommonTruth wrote:

It
is
a great sim :smileyhappy: They just recently changed the whole look of the place, that picture was exploring the new one. Aaaannd, I'll edit in the name of it once I'm back inworld and can see it lol.

eta~ I forgot all about checking for the name :smileysurprised: I'll edit this again in a few lol, to add that in.. and here it is, its called The Dark Side by Anley Piers

I spent the day cleaning my inventory, and working on filling my new place :matte-motes-smitten:
Snapshot_029.pngSnapshot_030.png

Beautiful house Uncommon :)  Is it by any chance from Galland?  I have quite a few of them myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Wonderful house Uncommon! I love it! Vanity comes in many ways.... Sometimes what we manage to elaborate as for houses or lanscapes is much more pride than the outfits we wear. :smileyhappy:

taliesin.jpg

taliesin2.jpg

taliesin3.jpg


Beautiful sim you have there Val :)  You have decorated it so well :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

Is that a blush I see? You shy girls are so cute. You're on a quite a journey aren't you? This universe is where you learn to fly. But to fly, you have to believe.

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere...

ps: Well, I think I'm going to survive Monday. Europe is waking up and sitting bleary eyed in front of their computers with their coffee. The last hard core SL residents in North America have yet to go to bed and get some sleep before they have to face Monday morning. Will be a bit harder than usual for them as they're getting up an hour earlier than normal due to Daylight Savings Time.

This is me after a weekend in SL. I think I may have had too much fun.

Snapshot_028.png


This is a very good look for you Randall, I like it :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:

Fun with birthday cakes. Luc and I have the same birthday (yesterday)

I left this one in his dining room...I didnt realize it was so big.

 

cake1.jpg

 

Then I found this in the kitchen...he outdid me
:P

cake2.jpg

 

Happy belated Birthday to you both Raven :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

Is that a blush I see? You shy girls are so cute. You're on a quite a journey aren't you? This universe is where you learn to fly. But to fly, you have to believe.

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere...

ps: Well, I think I'm going to survive Monday. Europe is waking up and sitting bleary eyed in front of their computers with their coffee. The last hard core SL residents in North America have yet to go to bed and get some sleep before they have to face Monday morning. Will be a bit harder than usual for them as they're getting up an hour earlier than normal due to Daylight Savings Time.

This is me after a weekend in SL. I think I may have had too much fun.

Snapshot_028.png


This is a very good look for you Randall, I like it
:)

he has a great avi i am jelous :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Saraya! And I love to decorate it changing according to the seasons. :smileyhappy: Palm trees and tiki stuff are way overestimated! :smileyvery-happy: 

 

Yes they are Val, and you are welcome :)  It's why I am now in the process of again redoing my sim:smileyvery-happy:

Been looking for a spanish style house and have yet to find anything I like though.

Link to post
Share on other sites


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

Is that a blush I see? You shy girls are so cute. You're on a quite a journey aren't you? This universe is where you learn to fly. But to fly, you have to believe.

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere...

ps: Well, I think I'm going to survive Monday. Europe is waking up and sitting bleary eyed in front of their computers with their coffee. The last hard core SL residents in North America have yet to go to bed and get some sleep before they have to face Monday morning. Will be a bit harder than usual for them as they're getting up an hour earlier than normal due to Daylight Savings Time.

This is me after a weekend in SL. I think I may have had too much fun.

Snapshot_028.png


This is a very good look for you Randall, I like it
:)

he has a great avi i am jelous :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Yes Randall has quite the good looking avi ;)

But I am sure Emmett he didn't come up with that overnight, takes time to get the look you want. Hell, I still am tweaking the look on my avi :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:

Fun with birthday cakes. Luc and I have the same birthday (yesterday)

I left this one in his dining room...I didnt realize it was so big.

 

cake1.jpg

 

Then I found this in the kitchen...he outdid me
:P

cake2.jpg

 

Happy belated Birthday to you both Raven
:)

Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Saraya! And I love to decorate it changing according to the seasons. :smileyhappy: Palm trees and tiki stuff are way overestimated! :smileyvery-happy: 

 

Yes they are Val, and you are welcome
:)
  It's why I am now in the process of again redoing my sim:smileyvery-happy:

Been looking for a spanish style house and have yet to find anything I like though.

If you are rich on prims (and L$), check out Naima, Las Islas. The most beautiful house ever! I know, I own it! :smileyhappy:

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Saraya! And I love to decorate it changing according to the seasons. :smileyhappy: Palm trees and tiki stuff are way overestimated! :smileyvery-happy: 

 

Yes they are Val, and you are welcome
:)
  It's why I am now in the process of again redoing my sim:smileyvery-happy:

Been looking for a spanish style house and have yet to find anything I like though.

If you are rich on prims (and L$), check out Naima, Las Islas. The most beautiful house ever! I know, I own it! :smileyhappy:

Oh, thanks Val :) I will go check it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice look, all relaxed, and I do believe I see a little bit of a smirk lingering around the edges of your smile :matte-motes-smitten:

 

@Emmett, wow, you don't look at all like the other picture you posted, must be a different windlight setting? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@Raven, Happy Birthday!!! Got leftovers?

@Saraya, Yes, its a Galland home :smileyhappy:

@Tay, lovely ava

@ Everyone, thank you for the compliments, That 'dress' is really lingerie from Carrie, but its too pretty to cover up :smileyvery-happy:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:

Fun with birthday cakes. Luc and I have the same birthday (yesterday)

I left this one in his dining room...I didnt realize it was so big.

 

cake1.jpg

 

Then I found this in the kitchen...he outdid me
:P

cake2.jpg

 

Happy Birthday to the two of you!!!!

He really is good at that kind of stuff....:matte-motes-silly:  :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...