The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

It
is
a great sim :smileyhappy: They just recently changed the whole look of the place, that picture was exploring the new one. Aaaannd, I'll edit in the name of it once I'm back inworld and can see it lol.

eta~ I forgot all about checking for the name :smileysurprised: I'll edit this again in a few lol, to add that in.. and here it is, its called The Dark Side by Anley Piers

I spent the day cleaning my inventory, and working on filling my new place :matte-motes-smitten:
Snapshot_029.pngSnapshot_030.png

Beautiful house Uncommon :)  Is it by any chance from Galland?  I have quite a few of them myself.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wonderful house Uncommon! I love it! Vanity comes in many ways.... Sometimes what we manage to elaborate as for houses or lanscapes is much more pride than the outfits we wear. :smileyhappy:

taliesin.jpg

taliesin2.jpg

taliesin3.jpg

Beautiful sim you have there Val :)  You have decorated it so well :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Is that a blush I see? You shy girls are so cute. You're on a quite a journey aren't you? This universe is where you learn to fly. But to fly, you have to believe.

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere...

ps: Well, I think I'm going to survive Monday. Europe is waking up and sitting bleary eyed in front of their computers with their coffee. The last hard core SL residents in North America have yet to go to bed and get some sleep before they have to face Monday morning. Will be a bit harder than usual for them as they're getting up an hour earlier than normal due to Daylight Savings Time.

This is me after a weekend in SL. I think I may have had too much fun.

Snapshot_028.png

This is a very good look for you Randall, I like it :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Is that a blush I see? You shy girls are so cute. You're on a quite a journey aren't you? This universe is where you learn to fly. But to fly, you have to believe.

ps: Well, I think I'm going to survive Monday. Europe is waking up and sitting bleary eyed in front of their computers with their coffee. The last hard core SL residents in North America have yet to go to bed and get some sleep before they have to face Monday morning. Will be a bit harder than usual for them as they're getting up an hour earlier than normal due to Daylight Savings Time.

Snapshot_028.png

This is a very good look for you Randall, I like it
:)

he has a great avi i am jelous :matte-motes-evil-invert:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Saraya! And I love to decorate it changing according to the seasons. :smileyhappy: Palm trees and tiki stuff are way overestimated! :smileyvery-happy: 

Yes they are Val, and you are welcome :)  It's why I am now in the process of again redoing my sim:smileyvery-happy:

Been looking for a spanish style house and have yet to find anything I like though.

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Snapshot_028.png

This is a very good look for you Randall, I like it

he has a great avi i am jelous :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Yes Randall has quite the good looking avi ;)

But I am sure Emmett he didn't come up with that overnight, takes time to get the look you want. Hell, I still am tweaking the look on my avi :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Fun with birthday cakes. Luc and I have the same birthday (yesterday)

I left this one in his dining room...I didnt realize it was so big.

cake1.jpg

Then I found this in the kitchen...he outdid me
:P

cake2.jpg

Happy belated Birthday to you both Raven

Thank you!

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Saraya! And I love to decorate it changing according to the seasons. :smileyhappy: Palm trees and tiki stuff are way overestimated! :smileyvery-happy: 

Yes they are Val, and you are welcome
  It's why I am now in the process of again redoing my sim:smileyvery-happy:

Been looking for a spanish style house and have yet to find anything I like though.

If you are rich on prims (and L$), check out Naima, Las Islas. The most beautiful house ever! I know, I own it! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yes they are Val, and you are welcome
  It's why I am now in the process of again redoing my sim:smileyvery-happy:

If you are rich on prims (and L$), check out Naima, Las Islas. The most beautiful house ever! I know, I own it! :smileyhappy:

Oh, thanks Val :) I will go check it out.

Very nice look, all relaxed, and I do believe I see a little bit of a smirk lingering around the edges of your smile :matte-motes-smitten:

@Emmett, wow, you don't look at all like the other picture you posted, must be a different windlight setting? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@Raven, Happy Birthday!!! Got leftovers?

@Saraya, Yes, its a Galland home :smileyhappy:

@Tay, lovely ava

@ Everyone, thank you for the compliments, That 'dress' is really lingerie from Carrie, but its too pretty to cover up :smileyvery-happy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Fun with birthday cakes. Luc and I have the same birthday (yesterday)

I left this one in his dining room...I didnt realize it was so big.

cake1.jpg

Then I found this in the kitchen...he outdid me
:P

cake2.jpg

Happy Birthday to the two of you!!!!

He really is good at that kind of stuff....:matte-motes-silly:  :heart:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.