The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Very nice look, all relaxed, and I do believe I see a little bit of a smirk lingering around the edges of your smile :matte-motes-smitten:

@Emmett, wow, you don't look at all like the other picture you posted, must be a different windlight setting? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@Raven, Happy Birthday!!! Got leftovers?

@Saraya, Yes, its a Galland home :smileyhappy:

@Tay, lovely ava

@ Everyone, thank you for the compliments, That 'dress' is really lingerie from Carrie, but its too pretty to cover up :smileyvery-happy:

Wow, lingerie? :)  Yeah it is very pretty, hell I would show it off too  :smileyvery-happy:

You seem to be defying gravity. What is the image on the front of your shirt? It looks interesting. How about a close up so we can see the image and also your lovely pink shoes and capri pants?

@Bella, nice look. I always had a thing for country girls. You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl.

@Marianne, that's an interesting photo, because what's in focus is the bicycle with the daisies in the basket. I keep hearing this line by e.e. cummings: thank heaven somebody's crazy enough to give me a daisy.

@Tay, beautiful. I like your hair best in the bottom photo (the shorter style).

@Autumn, it's a fascinating sim. How about a close-up of you? All we have is a silhouette and a suggestion of a captivating woman with long legs playing a harp.

@Raven, happy birthday. Did you wear anything special for your lover?

@emmet, so finally we have a look at you. Since you like formal wear, let me suggest to you the tux at SF Design. The price is low as it can get, 100% off. Comes complete with a prim bowtie and collar. I think you'll like it. Your tie is nice, but it's part of the texture of the shirt and doesn't look as realistic as a prim tie and collar.

Yep, lingerie lol, just make sure not to forget your panties with that one :smileysurprised:

Bella you look gorgeous, and ty for the Carrie's turn on, I love my lacey pretties ^.^

Charo you are adorable. That first shot was so cool, but you should always be close up, because you are adorable.

Randall Ahren wrote:

@emmet, so finally we have a look at you. Since you like formal wear, let me suggest to you the tux at SF Design. The price is low as it can get, 100% off. Comes complete with a prim bowtie and collar. I think you'll like it. Your tie is nice, but it's part of the texture of the shirt and doesn't look as realistic as a prim tie and collar.

i noticed that i am not so proud of it i will get a bker pic of me on sometime later in the week.

Randall Ahren wrote:

i have noticed that im hoping to post a biker pic of me sometime later in week. :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Very nice look, all relaxed, and I do believe I see a little bit of a smirk lingering around the edges of your smile :matte-motes-smitten:

@Emmett, wow, you don't look at all like the other picture you posted, must be a different windlight setting? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@Raven, Happy Birthday!!! Got leftovers?

@Saraya, Yes, its a Galland home :smileyhappy:

@Tay, lovely ava

@ Everyone, thank you for the compliments, That 'dress' is really lingerie from Carrie, but its too pretty to cover up :smileyvery-happy:

Wow, lingerie?
:)
  Yeah it is very pretty, hell I would show it off too  :smileyvery-happy:

With cakes that size I'd be there would be leftovers :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

You seem to be defying gravity. What is the image on the front of your shirt? It looks interesting. How about a close up so we can see the image and also your lovely pink shoes and capri pants?

@Bella, nice look. I always had a thing for country girls. You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl.

@Marianne, that's an interesting photo, because what's in focus is the bicycle with the daisies in the basket. I keep hearing this line by e.e. cummings:
thank heaven somebody's crazy enough to give me a daisy.

@Tay, beautiful. I like your hair best in the bottom photo (the shorter style).

@Autumn, it's a fascinating sim. How about a close-up of you? All we have is a
silhouette and a suggestion of a captivating woman with long legs playing a harp.

@Raven, happy birthday. Did you wear anything special for your lover?

Thank you. Actually I wore a new dress he bought me. I will show it in pictures soon.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Fun with birthday cakes. Luc and I have the same birthday (yesterday)

I left this one in his dining room...I didnt realize it was so big.

cake1.jpg

Then I found this in the kitchen...he outdid me
:P

cake2.jpg

Happy Birthday to the two of you!!!!

He really is good at that kind of stuff....:matte-motes-silly:  :heart:

Thank you!

Yes he does very good at stuff like that. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.