All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lindal,it s an old gaming place,(in fact ,the owner has three skill gaming regions ),and the players without PIOF are so many,that i need a whole day to report them all.Anyways ,thank you all for the answers..
  3. I have been to dancing places and ballrooms they treat people with respect they will address you kindly in respectful manner as example there was glitch you showed up nude they would message you quick yell you to change and go home and come back. These places will warn the person if they may need help. But if you go to place where you date as teleported you they banned you for nothing no question asked then I am sure many others have been vanished as well. Your best going some where your treated with respect bot being bullied when you enter. If women are being banned then they trying to keep the men for them self or its over jealously. Trying to teleport a date then you have your answer the person is trying to keep the men for them self want everything clique as this is not normal I advice you to go to a place where feel welcome. Place have zero respect for themselves the traffic is low the word gets around you have to love yourself to be able to love others to bring the right harmony in life. They are not your kind people find people that do get you. I know we run in to people like this but they not confident nor are they happy they like to put people down do make them self's happy we can not fix everyone they can only for them self. I say if its a ballroom or dancing place everyone should be respected.
  4. Lol though I can visit the Canadian side I take a train there if want to. just southwest from me.
  5. Ouch. I was on a frustration induced hate fest of my own recently, and then things seemed to suddenly improve dramatically. Breathing a sigh of relief, I felt bad for my outbursts and could enjoy the game as it should be once more. Until last night. I logged in, and found myself staring at my desktop slightly puzzled, it took several moments to realise firestorm had crashed me straight back to the desktop before I had even finished logging in. Bwahaha! My current peeve is wtf has happened to my mesh body alpha hud settings. I set the alpha slices to suit whatever I am wearing, TP off to DJ or whatever, and bosh, post tp the alpha settings are lost, chunks of skin showing through my ill fitting expensive jacket. There is a secondary alpha hud issue for me, if I click a saved alpha preset, it can take upwards of 60 seconds or more for the preset to take effect, I sit here watching the alpha slices change maybe one every 5 seconds or so, its really weird. Still, mustn't grumble, it doesn't happen all the time. Lastly, I fear for the future of the game. The current .... ongoing issues with sim crossings, tp fails, lag and crashouts is frankly putting off a lot of people like yourself. I don't want to see the game fold, I'm as addicted as most players, but I do fear people are being seriously put off playing and drifting away. Let the flame fest begin, but I had to say my piece apoligies.
  6. Just gonna leave this here... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_saturation
  7. Sounds like you are having a problem with your connection or router/modem. If you haven't done so since the problem started, power off your router/cable modem for a couple of minutes & reboot your computer. Often that is enough to fix transient connection issues.
  8. @Orwar -- This is the top that I thought Neph was wearing. It's L'Emporio's Galene skirt and top, and it includes four variant textures for the top. And yes, I almost always use one of the less . . . "lacy" ones.
  9. Its best have patience keep living your life with out worry but keep checking the forum day and check for the home if they are ready. I know a few people that got one late they did ask but they where firm and had some patience.
  10. I don't know if this was the case with the one you abandoned or not, but there may still be a few lots where the house had disappeared and were then abandoned. If you get one of those, keep it! The issue of the house disappearing is an issue that can be fixed through entering a support ticket and someone will come out and fix the mailbox so that it works properly.
  11. Might I suggest you do some growing up of your own ?
  12. Some folks (you probably saw this) were so very clever as they camped and waited for their house to reappear. This person appears to have "decorated around" where the house would eventually appear. It really made me smile. Also a few people reported here that they had been waiting four or five days after sending in a ticket so you can see how they might get a little "antsy" :D. Hopefully most folks have their spots now. Thanks for all the great work!!!!
  13. LOL you two! For those who still can't quite make out the words; GTFO! stands for "Get The Freight Out". It's a transport simulation game in SL which for me (and I think for many others) is an excuse to go and just sail/drive/fly around and discover parts of SL which I otherwise never would have seen. 🙂 You can earn fake money (and everyone is clear on the fakeness of it) as well as XP. You can't buy anything with that fake money so it has zero value, but consider it points that you accumulate, if you care about points, that is 🙂 You'd need a GTFO! compatible vehicle and the HUD (there's a free one with some limitations) and that's really all you need to get started. There are some free vehicles available from various merchants for those that need/want one.
  14. Yes, if a house doesn't rez for some reason it is a glitch or a bug. If you can't get a house to rez let us know and we will fix it for you. It usually just needs the rezzer or mailbox controller reset (or the region restarted). I don't recommend just putting your own house there instead. If you choose not rez a house, one will be rezzed for you. And if anyone happens to stumble on a way to force the house not to rez I highly recommend keeping that information to yourself and tell us how you did it instead.
  15. Today
  16. I know what you're thinking. Why didn't I spring a bit extra for flowers that weren't dead? Blame it on Orwar and Neph.
  17. thanks. I was going off what was on blog. I had another look at the About Land \ Covenant. Is pretty specific. The next line after the one you showed even more so. "*Residents must use one of the houses provided. ... "
  18. /me sends Willow my last can of Earthworms in Spicy Slime Sauce.
  19. TELEPORT LANDMARK http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountain Lion/75/128/2002 VIEW US ON SL DESTINATION GUIDE http://secondlife.com/destination/mountain-lion-night-club-amusement-park CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894546247450880/ ● LIVE SINGER ~ VARDA ~ THURSDAY 10 - 11 AM ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOODOZER ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ MELLY FAITH ~ THURSDAY 5 - 6 PM  Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park is quite simply breathtaking. Featuring an Amusement Park, Club and Shopping Mall on a full family-friendly moderate sim. A different breath taking view of Mountains and beautiful park grounds no matter which direction you look. Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park features a large Ferris Wheel, Go Karts, several Roller Coasters, Bowling, the Vortex and many more rides! Check out the walk thru Aquarium, Kid Zone rides and playground! Wander the park while enjoying the rocking tunes of our DJs featuring themed sets from the 60s thru to the present hits of 2019. Live DJs & HOSTs from 10am - 8pm Monday thru Saturday! Shop at our Shopping Mall, while you listen to the tunes. Come see the variety of shops in our Mall and Market Carts. Rent a Shop or Cart to sell your items. We also have various sized SkyDomes for rent with fully furnished homes or bring/build your own home, with full security. Wedding Venues, too! Need a Job?...We are hiring DJs & Hosts.  Bring your family, friends, neighbors and yourself for a fun loving time here at Mountain Lion Club & Amusement Park. We are Family oriented, people caring, fun loving & love to have a good time!! Music is always great & so many attractions to see and ride! Grab your family for an outing. You'll be glad that you did! SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Live DJs & HOSTs from 10 am - 8 pm Monday thru Saturday! ● MONDAY MORNING MIXOLOGY ~ 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● MELLOW MONDAY MUSIC ~ NOON - 2 PM DJ SUNSET ● DECADES ~ MONDAY 4 - 7 PM DJ VIXEN ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOLT DOMINICA ~ MONDAY 7 - 8 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ JUPPAR ~ MONDAY 8 - 9 PM ● DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ DUDE ~ TUESDAY 6 - 7 PM APR 30th ● MYSTERY MUSIC ~ WEDNESDAY 10 AM - NOON DJ ANGEL ● LIVE SINGER ~ PRINCESS CORI ~ WEDNESDAY NOON - 1 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ WAYNE RHODELL ~ WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 PM ● PARTY TINY STYLE ~ WEDNESDAY 4 - 6 PM DJ RORA ● LIVE SINGER ~ MIDNIGHT McCARTY ~ WEDNESDAY 6 - 7 PM ● LIVE SINGER ~ VARDA ~ THURSDAY 10 - 11 AM ● TOTALLY 80'S REWIND ~ THURSDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ BOODOZER ~ THURSDAY 4 - 5 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ MELLY FAITH ~ THURSDAY 5 - 6 PM  ● LIVE SINGER ~ PENNY RAYE ~ FRIDAY 7 - 8 PM ● MAGICAL MIX ~ SATURDAY 10 AM- NOON DJ ANGEL ● TRIBUTE~ THE BEATLES ~ APRIL 27th SATURDAY NOON - 4 PM DJ SUNSET ● LIVE SINGER ~ NATHAN BURLEY ~ SATURDAY 6 - 8 PM Message Inworld for more information: Host Manager: Lena (vilenakalilegionne) DJ Manager: Wishy (wishstar.ninetails) Club Manager: Wildfire (misswildfire) Owner/Club & Event Manager: Tina (tinaking) Owner/Rentals Manager: Krystal Rose (krystal333) Owner/Senior DJ Manager: Sunset (sunsetmoonites) Owner/Park Manager: Dan (dan.pevensey) COME ROAR WITH THE LIONS!
  20. This is by no means any sort of rule or anything (if you have more than one premium account by all means you can choose a Linden Home for each of them), but I was wondering since we are in a "supplies are limited" sort of situation for the immediate future if any of you who also have alts with homes had considered just keeping one house so others who missed out might have a chance at one as well? At least until we can bring more online. I had one of the first ones when they opened (primarily as part of confirming the system worked) but I'm faaaar too busy making more Linden Homes to actually use one at this point I think. I abandoned it so one of you could enjoy it instead. It's just a though. Sharing the love is always good karma.
  21. From the covenant : *Your Linden Home may not be removed, modified, exchanged, set or deeded to group, or transferred. You can ADD to your home with in themed add-ons or outbuildings or other furnishing. Rereading might be good There are quite a few folks with house rezzing issues and some have put down temporary shelters.
  22. Specifically looking for DJs in the 12pm - 2pm or 2pm -4pm time slots.
  23. Competition is good, but uh....5000L when I can get a body for half that? And clothes with the other 2500?
  24. I came to the party a little late, around 12 hours or so behind the initial release of the new homes, and even at that point for me the pickings were less than ideal. I rerolled around 9 times, and that was when I saw on the forums that people were struggling to get a new house - so I stopped rerolling. I've been here in my current traditional home ever since. Now that I am set up the place has grown on me, and I do like it. I also have home-owner-envy of those living on the beach or coastal areas, but know they're far less common than inland/land-locked houses, so rolling to gamble for anything ideal is far too risky. I can't see the odds really improving as time goes on, at least not for a while at least and the proverbial hype dies down. As new styles are released I MAY be tempted to reroll. Again, I'm in two minds about it, especially until I see what these new designs will be. Not only that, I live across the street from a river so I can see the water between my neighbours' houses and the view isn't all that bad, and I'm on a hill. I really could do a lot worse so I'm wary of losing what I have now. I don't know. It's a gamble. But I do like the prospect of perhaps something more urban? It all depends how it plays out. There's likely to be another rush of rerolling when these new designs are released and I could well be left homeless if I take that leap. So as of right now... I'm undecided. But the houseboats at least are of no interest to me, so there's at least one less person who will choke the system They are a good idea, I just don't like the close proximity of "pier living".
  25. Hitting refresh on the request webpage is probably the dumbest, simplest and fairest way to do it right now. If there was a page that listed open plots as they appeared, someone would solve the supply problem with a bot that needed your SL account credentials .. and people would willingly just hand them over.
  26. Probably not good to rely on that. Almost everyone near me on the coast has the Winchester, the one with the railed second floor balcony. If you have a view, that's the best choice. So it's being overused. More variations on that theme would be popular. Like this. Small house, big balcony. Maybe too much balcony. Dial the balcony back a bit and it would fit the theme. LL did a good job on the few houses they offer. Just not enough options to get some diversity.
  1. Load more activity