anti furry slmc group Chaos griefing and harassing me for being a furry

• nightingale Foxpaws changed the title to anti furry slmc group Chaos griefing and harassing me for being a furry
3 minutes ago, nightingale Foxpaws said:

Um, I watched about 1 minute of the video.

We've all been there -- or most of us with public land, anyway. There are tools, such as bans, mutes, parcel return, ARs, and so forth.

Why on earth are you "fighting" with them using RP combat tools? If that's your parcel -- and you certainly seem to have land perms there -- why not just eject them and be done with it? You're just giving them what they want.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, nightingale Foxpaws said:

it is a linden land (dan linden)

If it's not even your parcel or region, I don't understand the issue. Is there something they are doing there that impacts directly on you? Is the particle spam hitting your land, for instance? Why are you there?

Just block them. I'll repeat: if you are going to "fight" them, you're just playing their game. And it IS a game, literally.

• Like 3

Griefers in SL can be seriously irritating at times, but just AR them, ban them if you can, report them to the SIM owner, derender, just move on or whatever.

Or just show them a little side boob. That usually makes them faint.

• Haha 4

Well, just a quick little.glance at your profile tells me this is exactly what you're all about so what's the problem?

Biography

i am a griefer hunter All Griefers will be punished

GROUP

Green Lanterns (vigilante mass reporters)

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Well, just a quick little.glance at your profile tells me this is exactly what you're all about so what's the problem?

Biography

i am a griefer hunter All Griefers will be punished

GROUP

Green Lanterns (vigilante mass reporters)

Oh FFS. Seriously?

I'm offering advice to f***ing Green Lantern?

/me facepalms

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, nightingale Foxpaws said:

being a griefer hunter is good you get to expose these scumbags for what they truly are so people know and i got into it when they started attacking sims i was at back in  2009-2010 

Oh grow up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nightingale Foxpaws said:

being a griefer hunter is good you get to expose these scumbags for what they truly are so people know and i got into it when they started attacking sims i was at back in  2009-2010 

Then why are you complaining to us?

Just have fun with it, you're going to always find them if you are looking for them.

Report them, fight them, move on.

* Rolls Eyes * 

Disclaimer: I am a Furry.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nightingale Foxpaws said:

So, you've spent 15 years DELIBERATELY looking for trash in SL, and NOW you're complaining that you found some?

Outstanding!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Then why are you complaining to us?

Just have fun with it, you're going to always find them if you are looking for them.

Report them, fight them, move on.

* Rolls Eyes * 

Disclaimer: I am a Furry.

The funny thing is the other guy can report him first for bumping him back.. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

So, you've spent 15 years DELIBERATELY looking for trash in SL, and NOW you're complaining that you found some?

Well, we didn't have mirrors until VERY recently, Zali.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8