Lelutka Announces 4.0 Update

EmmaAsht0n

I toyed around with the Billie head for a little bit.. I used a shape that  I was making earlier this morning for an alt with the raven head.. I did a little tweaking in a couple of spots for the Billie head, but didn't really have to do to much.

I also used a skin from the Christmas event before last.. which is actually a Genus skin.. lol

Rmeng Nura skin Genus  Tone F maitreya

Bigred_001.thumb.png.474cb4110b63532925b4e7ba1510574a.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Modulated said:

I still can't get in to get the head, being a pleb with a basic account I guess. Will have to wait til all the must have it now peeps get bored there and then try. lol

Just go back and forth from the north to the south sim.. My alt is basic as well and got in pretty quick..

Lelutka is in the middle of the event in the northern sim.. But you can cam in and get the demo from the south..  Just make sure it's in your inventory before you leave the event..

When I went there today, I looked on the whole outside and inside for that fricking Lelutka booth, only to finally notice that it was behinde me the whole time right smack dab in the middle in this big round  building that camouflages their booth.. LOL

I also left the first time thinking I had the demo , but had to go back because it didn't deliver it the first time.. Just make sure you have it before you leave.. hehehe

I felt like smacking the grid that first time  when I left without it .. hehehe

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Modulated said:

I still can't get in to get the head, being a pleb with a basic account I guess. Will have to wait til all the must have it now peeps get bored there and then try. lol

You can also get the demos of both heads in the Lelutka mainstore: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LeLutka/128/128/24

I don't know if the price is discounted there but might be worth to check. EDIT: you can not buy the heads in the store but you can get the demos.

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
Grammar is not my friend today
  • Thanks 3

I just went back and got the Billie head for my alt.. It's a nice head at a nice price.. L$1995

I got it for an alt I made a couple of years ago when I was testing out the starting zone.. It's about time she got something nice. hehehe

Another thing that I never thought about doing and wasn't sure until now when I just tried it..

I'll get makeup set up on a demo head and everything else to where I like it, then toss the demo head after getting the full version..

I almost did the same thing, then remembered the style hud.. I wasn't sure if it would grab everything from the demo head, since they don't come with a style hud.. But the style hud from the full version did grab everything I set up on the demo so that I could put it on the full version.. So that's time saved.. hehehe

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Billie is a cute head, but I don't really need another...unless maybe Lilith, with the horns, for Persephone.  Lol.  I'm happy with River for Persephone, Gaia for Tasha, Lilly for Alycia, and Logan for Evan.

Ya, I'm gonna keep wearing my Lilly and gonna enjoy the update coming for it.. Any other heads I have just sit on the shelf pretty much.. I do like getting other heads for my alts for sure.. because I'll usually jump on them to work on shapes and things.. So they probably have more heads than  I have on my inventory for sure.. hehehe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Just go back and forth from the north to the south sim.. My alt is basic as well and got in pretty quick..

Lelutka is in the middle of the event in the northern sim.. But you can cam in and get the demo from the south..  Just make sure it's in your inventory before you leave the event..

When I went there today, I looked on the whole outside and inside for that fricking Lelutka booth, only to finally notice that it was behinde me the whole time right smack dab in the middle in this big round  building that camouflages their booth.. LOL

I also left the first time thinking I had the demo , but had to go back because it didn't deliver it the first time.. Just make sure you have it before you leave.. hehehe

I felt like smacking the grid that first time  when I left without it .. hehehe

Between flaky internet and so so graphics it's a pain. lol Will pop in to Lel mainstore to get the demo as others have suggested. 👍

• Like 2

On 3/4/2024 at 2:38 AM, EmmaAsht0n said:

Lelutka has announced on Flickr and FB it will 2 new heads with their latest 4.0 update at Skin Fair (March 8-24) and previous heads will be updated in batches. Here's the statement (clik on the picture to go to Flickr):

Skin Fair 2024 - Aaron & Billie

We have some exciting news for you! Our two new heads, Aaron and Bille, are ready to launch at this year's skin fair. And that's not all! They come with our latest 4.0 update features that will enhance your appearance and performance. Here are some of the highlights of the 4.0 update:

• Improved material features with dialogue box controls for fine-tuning your materials on all diffuse texture layers, skin and HD layer materials.
  • Added a second layer to your HD lips and separated eyes as independent entities that you can edit and hide individually or together for more versatility and creativity.
  • Updated Style HUD with slots to save your favourite eye looks and revamped main HUD with an extra mode option and a transparent/opaque minimized icon to customize your experience according to your needs and preferences.

There is a lot more that has been don under-the-HUD to speed up and better your experience but the list is too long to put in this short announcement.

Full list of updated features is available in "Update Log" notecard inside the Head folder.

We will release the 4.0 update in batches as we did with our previous updates. Don't worry, we won't leave anyone behind or out of the loop.

Maybe it’s just the skin, but I do not care for the male head.. I think it’s the frowning brow line. Probably a good tough guy look. 👀 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

Maybe it’s just the skin, but I do not care for the male head.. I think it’s the frowning brow line. Probably a good tough guy look. 👀 

It's probably more the skin.. I tried the Billie skin and it didn't look good on my shapes at all... I looked kind of elderly with it on.. It didn't look too bad on their shape.. But that's no fun using their shape.. hehehe

• Like 3

A little heads up for those who use/have omega appliers for eyes. 4.0 has omega removed completely as omega's creator/owner is not around for years and whole thing is abandoned, so apparently Lelutka couldn't fix some of bugs with it. That's according to CSR on Discord.

Workaround for those with 3.1 heads is to use a style hud. Eyes presets can be saved there, then restored on 4.0 heads/eyes. I suppose people who will only have 4.0 head won't have this option if they'll want to grab some of those older eyes appliers that don't come with Lelutka's option. But everything from early 2020 has Evo/Evox (2021 and later, but they work exactly the same) option, and many older releases got updated too, so it probably won't be a too big issue for the new users.

Edited by steeljane42
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, steeljane42 said:

A little heads up for those who use/have omega appliers for eyes. 4.0 has omega removed completely as omega's creator/owner is not around for years and whole thing is abandoned, so apparently Lelutka couldn't fix some of bugs with it. That's according to CSR on Discord.

Workaround for those with 3.1 heads is to use a style hud. Eyes presets can be saved there, then restored on 4.0 heads/eyes. I suppose people who will only have 4.0 head won't have this option if they'll want to grab some of those older eyes appliers that don't come with Lelutka's option. But everything from early 2020 has Evo/Evox (2021 and later, but they work exactly the same) option, and many older releases got updated too, so it probably won't be a too big issue for the new users.

I imagine one could also use older, Omega compatible eyes, for instance old Avi Glam group gift eyes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Billie is a cute head, but I don't really need another...unless maybe Lilith, with the horns, for Persephone.  Lol.  I'm happy with River for Persephone, Gaia for Tasha, Lilly for Alycia, and Logan for Evan.

I bought Lilith last Black Friday, for the horns. ;)

The head is super CUTE without the horns. I was considering using it, but I could not shape the jaw and eyes as I wanted. Who would think the fearsome Lilith is just a tiny cute kitten?

😆

Now I wonder if Billie can use the horns... hmm...

• Like 2

I'm so tempted by Billie. But I splurged on the Genus morph head and I'm highly considering the Snow Rabbit head. It's hard. I should really only buy 1 of the 2 (either Billie or SR) due to budget, but I really like both of them. SR is very young looking, but would work well for photos where I want that look. Billie has so many cool extras, and I love how she shapes. This is difficult. 🤔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shiloh Lyric said:

I'm so tempted by Billie. But I splurged on the Genus morph head and I'm highly considering the Snow Rabbit head. It's hard. I should really only buy 1 of the 2 (either Billie or SR) due to budget, but I really like both of them. SR is very young looking, but would work well for photos where I want that look. Billie has so many cool extras, and I love how she shapes. This is difficult. 🤔

Enabler talk: You can't put a price on joy. Get em. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Clem Marques said:

Tested the Aaron head. Need to tweak the shape, but so far so good.

leltyl.thumb.png.65dc1fa0d0536b1bf902e06f7aba8e2b.png

I have always liked rough looking men. I think you gave this guy a friendly/neutral expression. The scowl is overused in SL, it is either pretty boy faces or angry faces. Good to see something else.

Even as a teen, I thought the babyfaced actors and boybands wasn't interesting.

I think the brows on this avatar is a bit dark, since he is pale blond.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1