Lelutka Announces 4.0 Update

EmmaAsht0n

Lelutka has announced on Flickr and FB it will 2 new heads with their latest 4.0 update at Skin Fair (March 8-24) and previous heads will be updated in batches. Here's the statement (clik on the picture to go to Flickr):

Skin Fair 2024 - Aaron & Billie

We have some exciting news for you! Our two new heads, Aaron and Bille, are ready to launch at this year's skin fair. And that's not all! They come with our latest 4.0 update features that will enhance your appearance and performance. Here are some of the highlights of the 4.0 update:

• Improved material features with dialogue box controls for fine-tuning your materials on all diffuse texture layers, skin and HD layer materials.
  • Added a second layer to your HD lips and separated eyes as independent entities that you can edit and hide individually or together for more versatility and creativity.
  • Updated Style HUD with slots to save your favourite eye looks and revamped main HUD with an extra mode option and a transparent/opaque minimized icon to customize your experience according to your needs and preferences.

There is a lot more that has been don under-the-HUD to speed up and better your experience but the list is too long to put in this short announcement.

Full list of updated features is available in "Update Log" notecard inside the Head folder.

We will release the 4.0 update in batches as we did with our previous updates. Don't worry, we won't leave anyone behind or out of the loop.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 22

Ooh - those updates sound lovely. The ability to save eye-looks? Yes please! I'm always scared to make changes to them for fear of never quite getting them right again. It's an irrational fear as I know which options to use but this would make me much more likely to experiment with different styles.

• Like 5

Us 'Novas' will have to wait, I'm sure.  But it's good news that Lelutka is caring for it's earlier investors.  If only all SL 'body part' designers were as good!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

Us 'Novas' will have to wait, I'm sure.  But it's good news that Lelutka is caring for it's earlier investors.  If only all SL 'body part' designers were as good!

Well, as they updated to 3.1 in 2021, it took them about 1.5 month to complete the whole EvoX range (20 heads). Since they now have even more heads to update, it'll probably be a bit longer but it's still quite fast given all the mishaps that could happen in the process.
I'm curious about all the new features and I'm looking forward to demoing Billie.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think Aaron has a slightly aggressive pout (is it the skin that gives this impression?), Billie has a bit of a retro vibe on the pic. She seems quite lovely to customize, though :) 

Edited by Anaryane
  • Like 3

I'm wondering if it's just the skin or the actual sculpt, but Bille appears to be older than most, possibly any, of the previous heads. Here's hoping!

Edited by Blush Bravin
spelling before coffee
  • Like 2

On 3/6/2024 at 7:19 AM, Marianne Little said:

Maybe I get a new head now? I have demo'ed every head from Lelutka, but I have found nothing I like better than my Lake head.

This new Billie head look interesting. Maybe it's even a slight discount at the Skinfair.

It's currently marked at 50% off an original price of L$3990 for Skin Fair. So, a pretty good discount!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2024 at 7:46 AM, Anna Nova said:

Well I don't have to wait after all.  I tried the new Billie head, and liked it so much, I got it while half price.  Now, do I save up in RL to change my name when LL release 'Billie' as a new second name? Like everything in SL, it might be a long wait....

• Like 4

On 3/4/2024 at 8:38 AM, EmmaAsht0n said:

Lelutka has announced on Flickr and FB it will 2 new heads with their latest 4.0 update at Skin Fair (March 8-24) and previous heads will be updated in batches. Here's the statement (clik on the picture to go to Flickr):

Skin Fair 2024 - Aaron & Billie

We have some exciting news for you! Our two new heads, Aaron and Bille, are ready to launch at this year's skin fair. And that's not all! They come with our latest 4.0 update features that will enhance your appearance and performance. Here are some of the highlights of the 4.0 update:

• Improved material features with dialogue box controls for fine-tuning your materials on all diffuse texture layers, skin and HD layer materials.
  • Added a second layer to your HD lips and separated eyes as independent entities that you can edit and hide individually or together for more versatility and creativity.
  • Updated Style HUD with slots to save your favourite eye looks and revamped main HUD with an extra mode option and a transparent/opaque minimized icon to customize your experience according to your needs and preferences.

There is a lot more that has been don under-the-HUD to speed up and better your experience but the list is too long to put in this short announcement.

Full list of updated features is available in "Update Log" notecard inside the Head folder.

We will release the 4.0 update in batches as we did with our previous updates. Don't worry, we won't leave anyone behind or out of the loop.

I love the nose on the Aaron head. Different from the other male heads they have released, I was looking for something like this. Nice!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kplh said:

Any mention of PBR materials/Appliers? Metallic glitter and such would look amazing with PBR.

You can already add glitter with the current heads. It's an add-on to unpack separately.

I couldn't resist any longer and bought Billie. WIP.
Default shape and eyebrow shaper coming with the head (HD eyebrow from the head hud, slightly tinted)
Skin: Karol (Porcelaine tone) from amara beauty
BOM make-up coming with the head (separate add-on)
Hair from Analog Dog

Emma_08_03.2024_001.png.31953a9465d3c0f71c3543c9a568c961.png

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
  • Like 8

15 minutes ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

You can already add glitter with the current heads. It's an add-on to unpack separately.

I couldn't resist any longer and bought Billie. WIP.
Default shape and eyebrow shaper coming with the head (HD eyebrow from the head hud, slightly tinted)
Skin: Karol (Porcelaine tone) from amara beauty
BOM make-up coming with the head (separate add-on)
Hair from Analog Dog

Emma_08_03.2024_001.png.31953a9465d3c0f71c3543c9a568c961.png

Beautiful, it reminds of Simone when it went Bento, similar face-their best head IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

I just used glitter as an example of what PBR would work great with, there are plenty of other use cases, 'better colour accuracy' doesn't sound as fun. Though, I guess metallic sci-fi parts would be a good example too.

• Like 2

I really, really like Billie.

The skin is Amara Beauty "Lottie" porcelain

the eyebrows Simple Bloom Teresa low tail CA 08

the freckles is "13" from the included Lelutka addon pack

the moles is Jack Spoon La Boheme beauty mark (2)

the eyeliner Cazimi Essence, subtle eyeliner

and DeeTalez "MU" glowblush

billie_001ed.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 15

The "Addons" pack is really massive. Look at all the makeup on tattoo layers!

billie_008ed.thumb.png.d7fdd35069be9cc5f7543b456f3d9ff8.png

It is also blush, freckles, scars, mature and facial hair. Yep, facial hair is included with the female head. I guess the addon packs are unisex now, so men get the makeup sets too.

The hairbases look similar, I have not had much time to compare them in detail.

It is also glitter add-ons and piercings, as it has been in the previous head packs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I played a bit with Billie, edited the shape slightly and came up with this.
First picture is with the skin coming with the head. Second one is Nicola from Amara Beauty, both in Porcelaine tone.
Make-up from Izzie's (lips) and VelvetVue (eyeliner).
HD eyebrows from the head hud, slightly tinted.

Emma_08.03.2024_001.png

Emma_08.03.2024_002.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2024 at 10:03 AM, Marianne Little said:

The "Addons" pack is really massive. Look at all the makeup on tattoo layers!

billie_008ed.thumb.png.d7fdd35069be9cc5f7543b456f3d9ff8.png

It is also blush, freckles, scars, mature and facial hair. Yep, facial hair is included with the female head. I guess the addon packs are unisex now, so men get the makeup sets too.

The hairbases look similar, I have not had much time to compare them in detail.

It is also glitter add-ons and piercings, as it has been in the previous head packs.

I use the mature tat myself, does it have more than the 3 originally included? 

All that makeup is very very nice!  I’m so excited! 

2 minutes ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

I use the mature tat myself, does it have more than the 3 originally included? 

All that makeup is very very nice!  I’m so excited! 

No, the previous 3 mature layers are still there and none has been added.

I could post the update log about the new 4.0 version but it's mostly a list of all the updated scripts. As far as the hud is concerned, here are the main changes in its user interface:

Remastered HUD Visuals.

HEAD TAB
                - Material Intensity - expanded with full HSL sliders.
                - Material Intensity - Dialog Box Button for HSL/RGB/HEX manual input via a Dialog Box..

EYE TAB
                - Eyes split fully into Left and Right.
                - Hide Eyes - Left / Both / Right.

HD EYELID TAB
                - Material Intensity - Dialog Box Button for HSL/RGB/HEX manual input via a Dialog Box..

HD LIPS TAB
                - Layer 01 / Layer 02 selection

"Tailor" Panel Color Picker
                - Additional Layers
                        - HD Lip Layer 01
                        - HD Lip Layer 02
                        - Eye L
                        - Eye R
                - Dialog Box Button for HSL / RGB / HEX manual input via a Dialog Box..

SETTINGS TAB
                - Existing HUD Modes / Visuals have been remastered and additional "Bright" Mode has been added along with "Light" and "Dark" Modes..
                -  / HUD testing / - affected with HUD modes via the Main HUD.
                - Minimize Icon Opaque / Transparent option button.
                - Reorganized Links section.
                        - Design District group inviter added.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2