Marketplace is down

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

36 minutes ago, artifactsofmars Omegaman said:

I went to buy some hospital structures and I got a bad gateway error 502 when I tried to buy from cart. Buying directly does not work either. I checked with SL and sure enough it is down. You are out of luck luck if you were going to buy anything. I guess I will have to build my own.

Keep trying.  The MP performance has been bad lately.  Also, try another browser.  I just bought something from the MP, so it is up.

Side note:  The current ongoing issue with the MP has to do with Listings - though there is also a performance issue that just isn't listed.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

57 minutes ago, Flea Yatsenko said:

502 errors the last week have been incredibly bad. Worse than I've seen that I can remember. Happens on secondlife.com and the marketplace.

Yep... I've had some trouble logging in lately. Often find myself refreshing those pages twice before I'm on.

32 minutes ago, animats said:

Is CasperVend still doing OK?

(It's too bad HippoVend shut down. Competition keeps the operators from getting complacent.)

Wouldn't competing with CasperVend now be directly competing with LL since they acquired it? 

Can't really speak for whether it works though, I just grabbed some demos off the MP and had no issues, so it appears to be sporadic. 

7 hours ago, animats said:

Is CasperVend still doing OK?

(It's too bad HippoVend shut down. Competition keeps the operators from getting complacent.)

I tried to buy hippovend from it's current owner before their whole rackspace ordeal,  never responded to me and then it crashed, I offered again and was still ignored, wish andy would of never sold it off in the first place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.