I told you so.

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Resident X: Oh I have <<insert issue here>>

Resident Y who is working on woefully outdated information: Clear your cache

Resident X proceeds to clear cache and relog

Resident X: Everything is grey now

I will say this yet again - clearing the cache is amongst the last things that you should try these days. It aint 2005 any more.

Edited by North Pole
  • Like 2

I would probably say it  to a friend in a way to be a smartass, but say it like a child in a non serious time, like if we were just hanging out and  having a good time.. kind od like Naa Naa Told ya sooooo.. hehehe

Otherwise it just feels like someone scoring points . Who told ya so? I told ya so! When did I tell ya, when I told ya so.. She shoots she scores!

hehehe

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Istelathis said:

It usually happens when a mutant I had created escapes my SL laboratory and terrorizes the local residents.  Inevitably, someone goes on and on about how they told me it was a bad idea.  I try not to let it get me down though, I mean, eventually I'll be the one telling them I was was right, they were wrong, and I'll finally have something to open my lids for me.

I know someone who agrees with you ...

archer-krieger-summer41-1872718061.jpg.99a2ed503d67b106770ae98412729139.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, North Pole said:

Resident X: Oh I have <<insert issue here>>

Resident Y who is working on woefully outdated information: Clear your cache

Resident X proceeds to clear cache and relog

Resident X: Everything is grey now

Resident Z: Clearing your cache is not a cure for <insert issue here>, and never was what you do is <insert issue fix here>

Resident Y: I asked non-technical-back-office-filing-clerk-from-the-billing-dept Linden about this in 2006, and they said "umm?" which obviously translates from Gods-speak to mere human words as "yes of course cache clearing fixes everything!" so there! I am the one who speaks to the gods, fear me and obey!

Resident Z: /me facepalms

Edited by Zalificent Corvinus
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Resident Z FS Support: Clearing your cache is not a cure for <insert issue here>, and never was what you do is <insert issue fix here>

Resident Y: I asked non-technical-back-office-filing-clerk-from-the-billing-dept Linden about this in 2006, and they said "umm?" which obviously translates from Gods-speak to mere human words as "yes of course cache clearing fixes everything!" so there! I am the one who speaks to the gods, fear me and obey!

Resident Z FS Support: /me facepalms

Needed a bit of fixing. 😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:
8 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Resident Z FS Support: Clearing your cache is not a cure for <insert issue here>, and never was what you do is <insert issue fix here>

Resident Z FS Support: /me facepalms

Needed a bit of fixing. 😉

And then Resident Y finishes with the 'threat,' "I am no longer going to use FS,"  like somehow this is going to hurt FS.  

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.