"Fun Ideas" for SL-Related Support Groups!

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Former Cornfield Denizens Support Group.

It would be great if somebody made a machinima of somebody being interviewed in the Cornfield...and they put their head in their hands..."Sorry, can we stop? This place brings back memories..." And the interviewer asks "How did you end up here?" and the Cornfield denizen says "Well...I was 19 and fell in with a bad crowd..." and it goes black and white and you see them in a noob avatar, shooting cubes all over an infohub :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Perv Cammers Association. Membership comes with a set of binoculars.

OMG they're perving me Karens. Membership comes with a wearable invisiprim which also has a 64m size arrow pointing at you from above... because yeah. ;)

'I wish I could get some'rs anonymous - this is the real 'sex addicts' group. Full of all the people who pretend to be 'so into' SL sex but never actually engage.

Head Standers Militia - for all those people who militantly stand on heads everywhere they TP into and refuse to budge from "that spot". They're nothing like those AFK TPer jerks.

AFK TPers - If 'Head Standers' is one wing of the teleporter political drama, AFK teleporters is the other wing. All those people who refuse to budge from "that spot" but are "nothing like" those head standing jerks.

Mile Wide A** club - It's a variation on the mile-high club. You know, if you know...

Embarrassed Shoppers Anonymous - All the people who buy all the kinky stuff they'd never even dare wear inside a private parcel with banlines up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

🌹🏵Posting as thread locked support community, for those who have poured their hearts out in the midst of a thread being locked.  There is hope out there, post your well thought out reply to our group, and we will share in your loss.  🏵🌹

"Thread-Lockers Group"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Arwyn Quandry said:

Gesturbators Anonymous, for our friends who can't communicate without /// HELLOOOOOOO PARTY PEOPLE! XD TUUUUUNNNNEEEESSSSS! XD \\\

Everyone in Exhale appears to already belong to that group. ;)

"Women Claiming to be Men Running Female Avatars". I may have been fooling you all for years as the ultimate social experiment.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Pineapple Pizza anonymous.  A 12 step program to set people on the right track, and prevent the widespread abuse and harm caused to loved ones by ordering pineapple on pizza.  

Just had some delicious pineapple pizza for lunch and have no interest in changing my ways. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.