Question about forum signatures

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

56 minutes ago, Anna Nova said:

As long as there is a 'Nationality' label on it.  Never heard of Southland Park, so I assume it's about Hindustani politics.

Nationality label?

Southland Park is my new land I'm gonna buy when I sell my old parcel. It will be a place for all my board games, and my space station 😁

@Arduenn Schwartzman De Tegenpartij, man those where the days.
Such great comedy, and still very very up to date when it comes to modern Dutch politics.
I think half the country would vote for Jacobse and Van Es if it was a real party in the 2023 elections.

image.png.b31b0b50d3c24828a29f121a554a12

The party for all Dutchmen who can no longer stand the Netherlands.

For the mods: De Tegenpartij banner is comedy from the past in NL, not a political message of any sorts.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I keep signatures on and never really see anything too bad.. Sometimes it's nice running into a store in a signature and realizing, Oh they are the ones that own that store. I never knew that! \o/

That or will just check out a store if it pops up in one..

I can't say I've ever seen too many that are too too hard in politics or really anything too bad.. Not any that have caught my attention anyways..

Most of the banners are pretty decently sized, if there is one, but for the most part it's usually just someone saying something in it and may have a link as well..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

I think I will like seeing who blatantly advertises stuff, and how that changes my opinion of them. * said in judgey *

I think from having them on for so long that I really hardly notice them.. They just kind of become part of the frame of that person posting, kind of like the quote button does at the bottom of the posts..

If someone mentions their store and I see a link or a banner below, I'll notice then for sure..

2 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

I doubt it, but I'll try to get a definitive answer.

Best to assume they're not allowed until further notice.

well then how about “Kama City Campaign Headquarters (RP)” for my chosen candidate.

but i wont do anything before i get clarification 😁

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added stuff
  • Thanks 1

• Moles
27 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

well then how about “Kama City Campaign Headquarters (RP)” for my chosen candidate.

but i wont do anything before i get clarification 😁

Thanks.  I'd have thought that the general probition on political advertising in-world would also apply to advertising for an RL candidate at your RP Campaign Headquarters, but it's not up to me.  

I've made Governance aware of this thread and the questions it raises, and doubtless we'll have a response soon enough.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.