So, will there be a preview of the new 2048 theme at the SLB celebration?

Fay Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Grr, tomorrow I leave on vacation for a place without internet- I bet the houses are released then. I will log on the phone when I am down from the mountains in the nearest store to shop groceries. So I can read the forum...

We will save you one!  😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Grr, tomorrow I leave on vacation for a place without internet- I bet the houses are released then. 

If I had put as much time and effort into SL20B as LL, moles and many residents have, I would not want the (now sizeable) population of Belli to be distracted by an actual PP release.  I would introduce tomorrow, and not release until after SL20B.  But the ways of LL are sometimes inscrutable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I would introduce tomorrow, and not release until after SL20B.

I second this emotion. Do not distract from SL20B too much... but give us a bone so we don't think they are truly Les Incompétents. Recall that this was how Sakura was released. During a Belli anniversary speech at the Fairgrounds, Patch directed us to the Mole Air Intercontinental Airport (a pleasingly stupid construct as it adjoins a tiny VFR airstrip). At the end of the departure tunnel, you hit Dyna Mole's LH Demo Portal, which teleported you to the Sakura demo regions (not the real thing). The actual availability of Sakura homes was some time later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Ineffable even, an unknowable unknown.

Ineffable?

I don't know if this will mean anything to you, but I will say it anyway because I'm so looking forward to it:

The 2nd season starts SOON™ !!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

Ineffable?

I don't know if this will mean anything to you, but I will say it anyway because I'm so looking forward to it:

The 2nd season starts SOON™ !!!!

Yes! Amazon Prime Video is the only paid streaming service I'm keeping right now. I'm definitely looking forward to season 2. 😇 😈 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Soon is so last year. Didn’t Patch say he wasn’t even going to say it anymore - at the SL19B ‘Meet the Moles’? It’s a cursed word. Like S!m/Region.
Honestly, I’m just excited to hear the announcements, so I’m not putting much expectations on it other than hoping to hear More Good Things (like the news of the Smokefest event)…but if pressed, I’d say I’m probably more excited about the potential for NUX avatars being imminent even though I’m terribly curious about the P+ homes too, and…planning how to be fast enough to snag one! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Soon is so last year. Didn’t Patch say he wasn’t even going to say it anymore - at the SL19B ‘Meet the Moles’? It’s a cursed word. Like S!m/Region.
Honestly, I’m just excited to hear the announcements, so I’m not putting much expectations on it other than hoping to hear More Good Things (like the news of the Smokefest event)…but if pressed, I’d say I’m probably more excited about the potential for NUX avatars being imminent even though I’m terribly curious about the P+ homes too, and…planning how to be fast enough to snag one! 

I am really, really hoping so. This week alone I've gotten the closest I have ever wanted to get to *fully* decorating a linden home and it still looks good. But alas, I am down to the last 14 prim and I still have things I would like to add. I really don't get how you guys do it for 351, I am forever struggling.

• Like 2

I can't say I'm surprised that they're going straight to release. They had someone going region to region in the new theme earlier. Which did look a lot like last minute checks, which you wouldn't do unless it was the last minute.

Going to give people time to claim and get their cows out, then have a look around!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lydia Amethyst said:

I am really, really hoping so. This week alone I've gotten the closest I have ever wanted to get to *fully* decorating a linden home and it still looks good. But alas, I am down to the last 14 prim and I still have things I would like to add. I really don't get how you guys do it for 351, I am forever struggling.

Aside from using low-prim mesh, the trick is learning how to link mesh and/or box prims to lower their land impact. You might also be able to remove some shadow prims.  IM me inworld, and I'll give you LM to my Linden Home, if you want to look at some examples.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

I can't say I'm surprised that they're going straight to release. They had someone going region to region in the new theme earlier. Which did look a lot like last minute checks, which you wouldn't do unless it was the last minute.

Going to give people time to claim and get their cows out, then have a look around!

I saw that too. Earlier in the day there were 2 Moles on Vic island. Then I saw 3 green dots in the 2048 m regions, 2 in the lower right region and 1 moving quickly between regions. I assume that was a last minute QA check or adjusting plants and such.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Lydia Amethyst said:

AHHHH I don't want to give up my great location until I am certain I can get one. Is there somewhere we can view demos inworld?

The new regions, west of the Stilts, are live now though not visible in detail on the map so you can visit them and look around at all the variations of the theme.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.